LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road Trrip (Private with Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James hugs his daddy "I missed you too daddy"

Dan takes his brother into his room with the potty chair and supplies so that the girls have the bathroom in the parents room

Dan sets the potty on the floor and looks at Dominic "do yob want some help with pulling down your pants and diaper"

Lisa takes her daughter and decides to feed her before changing just in case she's not finished going potty

She picks her daughter up and cuddles her first*

I cuddle Dominic "I know buddy. Sorry" I say as once we're in the bathroom, I help remove his pull up and sits him on the potty "do you want me to leave the room so you have privacy?"

Lisa removes her shirt and bra which allows her daughter to feed. 

Dan stays in the bathroom but doesn't watch his brother as he wants him to have his privacy. 

Lisa let's her baby girl feed happily. 

James enjoys gneiss cuddle time with his daddy. 

I turn to my husband "what are we going to do today then after breakfast? " 

Dominic starts poop in his potty chair and he continues to feel proud of himself and relief

Gabriella closes her eyes as she slowly drains out the first breast

Gabrial bounces James on his knee " let's go sightseeing around the city it'll be nice to have a nice little family walk"

The smell instantly hits my nostrils and I don't react "did you go poo poo Dominic?"

Lisa looks at her daughter "that's enough for now okay honey. You won't eat your breakfast otherwise" 

James giggles as he's bounced up and down 

"Yeah I go poo poo in potty!" Dominic says now fully awake

Gabby lays in her mother's arms and looks around like a newborn baby

" does daddy need to check Jamesy Wamesy's diaper" Gabrial says as he continues to bounce his son on his knee

Dan smiles "okay when you're finished pooping can you get off the potty and bend over so I can wipe your bottom please" 

Lisa cuddles her baby girl wishing it could always be like this but knows it isn't possible. 

James shakes his head as he's dry and he won't poop until after breakfast.  

Dominic nods and stands up and bends over

Gabby is enjoying something that she has been enjoying all of her life and wouldn't make sense to suddenly stop

"Looks lije someone's completely dry. Good boy" hugs you and kisses your forehead

Dan sighs as the smell is pretty stinky but he's glad that Dominic is being a big boy and that he's not used his diaper. 

I continue to nurse my daughter and kiss her forehead as I nurse her. I know she wants to be like this forever and I'm sure I can make that possible for her.

James smiles up at his daddy and his tummy rumbles "daddy I'm hungry"

Once he's been wiped clean Dominic tries to pull his pants up by himself

Gabby empties out the first breast and starts whining

Gabrial smiles and picks James up in his arms "let's get num nums in daddy's baby's tumtum"

Lisa puts her bra back on and puts her top back on "sorry but we're going to get some food. Otherwise it's not fair on the boys" 

James cuddles his daddy. 

Once Dan has finished cleaning Dominic, he grabs a fresh pull up and helps him step into it and pulls its up for him and puts his trousers on. "There we go. But we need to wash our hands.  We've got icky poopy on them. And can you pick up your potty please and pass it to me so I can empty it" 

Gabby nods and clings to her mommy

"Yeah let's get everyone fed. Are you hungry Jamesy?" Gabrial says tickling his middle son under his chin

Dominic picks up the potty and empties it like he sees everyone else do then toddles over to the sink and tries to reach up to it

Dan smiles "Dominc, that's good that you're helping me with your potty, but maybe I should do it just in case the contents spills onto the floor" I say as I lift him up so he can wash his hands.

James giggles and nods at his daddies question.

Lisa turns to her husband "once Danny and Dominic are ready then we can go down to the breakfast room"

I help my younger brother with washing his hands and helps him dress and we both head to the family room once I'm dressed and ready to go  

"I've got some spare diapers for James just in case. Here's the diaper bag . And some pull ups for Dominic" I say handing the bag to my dad