LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road Trrip (Private with Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

I look at the two of them and my face of unhappiness turns to a smile "aw how can I stay mad at my two cuties" I smile as i kiss you both "Dominic you can go and play now but remember to tell me when you need to potty" I say as James takes his hand "come on Dom" 

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile as I let them both run off to the play area to have fun and I sit and make sure Gabby is okay with her bottle and I sit and read my book as I keep an eye on the boys

(do you mean various games*)

After a while, I notice that Gabby is getting tired so I call over to the boys to get them to come back over to us as it is getting late and we have had a long day and need some rest.

James, heads back over to his mommy and Gabby, and calls Dominic over "mommy I gotta go potty, shall I take Dominic with me?"

I sigh and wait until Dominic comes back over before deciding...

"sorry honey but you're too young and I need to be there in case Dominic needs help"

I sit and wait for Dominic....

"Dominic, come on, you need to come here, or you'll get a spanking"

James sighs as he knew his sister liked it when she made a stinky in her diaper. He knows his own diaper is dry and he needs to potty himself, but he knows that he can't leave the bathroom and doesn't want to be watched if he has to use the toilet where he can be seen.

He knows he can hold it until he gets back to the hotel so he watches while his mom cleans up his sisters stinky diaper and then once she's diapered Gabby, she goes over to Dominic "Need a hand cleaning up little man? Did you pee or poop?"

Lisa smiles and leaves her daughter strapped into the changing table so she can help Dominic clean up. 

She empties the potty contents into the toilet and then cleans it. She helps her youngest son with cleaning up and soon enough he's back in a fresh pull up. "Right we're all ready to go" I say with the diaper bag all packed and two freshly diapered toddlers 

I get them all back to the hotel and decide to have Dominic and Gabby in the parents room tonight as James is being a big boy so he can sleep in Dans room. 

I put Gabby in the crib and don't know where Dominic can sleep 

Lisa comes back on and sees Dominic and can't help but smile "little guy is all worn out" I say as I climb into bed and kisses my husband before settling down for the night. 

In the other room, Dan and James were chatting quietly before going to sleep themselves. 

James woke up. His diaper soaked from the night before. He needed someone to change him but the supplies were in the other room. So he needed to wait until his parents were awake. 

Dan woke up and headed into the bathroom to get ready.  

Lisa wakes up and goes into the room next door with diapering supplies so she  can change James 

Dominic wakes up and tugs mommy's arm because he needs to go potty

Gabrial wakes up and gets everything together for the say and makes the diaper bags

Gabriella wakes up and cries because she's hungry and has a soggy diaper

Dan comes into his parents room "hey can I help at all?. Want me to take Dominic to the potty so you can change Gabrielle mom?" Saying this as Lisa comes back into the room with a freshly changed James. 

Lisa looks at her husband waiting for his thoughts "I'll change Gabby" she looks at Dominic "can Danny take you to the potty?" 

James sits and waits for everyone to finish their tasks