LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road Trrip (Private with Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

I wipe my daughters bottom and private area "you are a good baby" I smile "but remember only mommy and daddy are allowed to change you okay. you're a big girl, well, you're the oldest child and need your privacy, but mommy might need you to help her with training Dominic, can you be mommys helper?"

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"well, I think Dan is also helping so you can help out with James too. I know you like being helpful. I know its hard having three brothers. but I know how much you love them" I say as I clean you up and get a fresh pamper for you under your bottom and tape it up over your freshly powdered area

Gabby decides to briefly switch back to Gabriella " yeah I really do they're all really cute and really helpful with me so I want to return the favor plus their family you always have to help family that's what you always taught me"

"Smiles, you know if I could have another daughter so you wouldn't be so alone with three boys I would. But having you as my baby girl is all I need" I say as I finish changing you and diaper you

"Why don't you head downstairs while I clean up here?" I smile

The boys are watching tv waiting for breakfast

" don't worry mommy I'm never alone as long as you're around to play with me" she says starting to jump back to Gabby she runs down and tackles her brothers and kissing all three of them. 

Gabrial laughs watching that from the kitchen as he's making the everyone's plates

James giggles and hugs his sister, pleased that the smell had gone

Dan sees Gabrielle come down and hugs her "love you sis" he smiles, wondering whether to call her big sis or little sis, as he knows she changes from baby to teenager every so often

Dan hugs his sister "I love you too honey"

James smiles at his sister, still thinking its strange she is wearing a diaper, and she is older than him, but he knows why. so he knows not to judge

Lisa heads to see her husband "Is breakfast ready yet honey? I might feed Gabby if she wants some milk"

" yeah breakfast is ready I made her plate in case Gabriella came out for a quick moment to eat but looks like Gabby came instead so she'll probably want milk. I got everything ready in the truck so we can head out as soon as everyone is dressed" Gabrial says as he kisses his lovely wife

I smile and leads her into the other room, and wants to have some private time with her, and the boys respect this

"Dad why does mom still feed Gabby? She's 17" James asks curiously

" well Sun Gabby is a little free spirit and her spirit still happens to be one year old so we respectfully treat her like that it doesn't bother anybody and she still helps out with you boys so we see no problem with it and you shouldn't either" Gabrial says as he puts Dom in his booster seat

James just nods and smiles "But I am 7 and mommy doesn't feed me?" he says, secretly wishing he could be. although he still wears diapers, he likes to poop in the potty when he can.

He knows Dominic is the same, even as a 2yr old.

Dan joins his siblings up the table when breakfast is ready and they wait for their mom and sister

" well son your big boy but if you would like to be treated like her just talk to me or your mommy" Gabrial says kissing his forehead

"I gonna eat like big boy daddy" Dominic says as Gabrial sete his plate in front of him and ruffles his hair

Gabby bounces in her mommy's lap waiting for her morning feeding

James blushes a little and nods, "But I like to poopy in the potty, and Gabby likes to use her diapers"

Lisa removes her upper clothing and her bra and lets her baby girl nurse

" well just let Mommy and Daddy know that you need to go poopy and we'll sit you on the potty maybe we'll even get you a little potty chair so you can make your poo poo in" Gabrial says with a warm fatherly smile

Gabby latest in her mommy's lap and opens wide

Dan laughs "I know you are Dominic, And I am the biggest of you all. Well the oldest"

James smiles and nods

Lisa finishes feeding Gabby "Honey, lets go have some breakfast. We need to leave soon"

Dan smiles "I don't know about that Dom" I say as we sit down to breakfast and the girls join us

Lisa looks at her daughter "are you in baby mode or teen mode during the car ride? I would prefer you to be a teenager for the ride so your daddy can focus on driving"

"Awww but it's a long ride I want to be baby gabby on the trip" she says with the pouch as she is super willing to help as Gabriella even though she would prefer to be Gabby more

Gabrial sees this and smiles " hey having baby Gabby around can be a bit help after all with energy like that it'll help keep everyone awake on the road just be ready to be Gabriella when we ask"