LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road Trrip (Private with Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kiss your forehead "Honey, you know I have stopped feeding Dan, and James and Dominic and I can't produce as much as I used to, you'll get some nice fresh formula okay. I can't feed you as much okay. Please don't get upset. You are 17, and you need to be a big girl as well. I don't want you falling behind at school"

"Honey, you can continue to wear the diapers and the baby clothes, but I want you to be mommy's big girl as well as mommy's baby girl okay?" I say as I look at Dominic

"You all done little one?" I ask him

Looks at them both "mommy needs to go too so I'll be right back OK. Stay here where I know you are" 

Goes into the cubicle and uses the bathroom. Then cleans up and washes my hands and gets everything back into the diaper bag and looks at them both as I leads them out of the bathroom with a sigh of relief 

Dan laughs "yep, he decided to stink out the whole of the thunder mountain ride, he literally did it when we were on the ride, it was so gross!"

James hugs his daddy when his brother teases him "daddy, I saw Danny changing his diaper earlier, he's a baby wike me and Gabby"

James looks at his mommy "mama he used one of my diapees! Dominic saw hims, tats why daddy had to go and get Dominic when danny took him to the potty on the twain"

Lisa sighs and looks at her husband "well, answer that one? did you know that Dan was wearing a diaper?"