LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road Trrip (Private with Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

Looks at you and smiles "you sure do take after your big brother "Dan was just like you at your age" I say as I clean him up and get him into a pamper "I know that might feel strange but it's for the best okay. You wouldn't want to have an accident in big boy pants would you?"

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I strap him in his car seat before I get myself in the passenger seat in the car and turns to Gabrial "Are we all ready to go? Have we got enough diapers?" I say to Gabrial "With three kids in diapers, we're going to need them"

James looks in excitement and Dan smiles, something rustling underneath his boxers, he had secretly put on a diaper, he knew it would be a long car journey, hence why he decided to put one on.

"You drive honey, I'm on diaper duty if needed during the journeys" I smile as we drive down the road to the airport

Gabrial chuckles as he gets in the driver's seat and starts the truck. "I can't argue with that" they pull off

Dom is in the back playing with his toy cars. Gabby is in the seat right behind mommy sucking her binky and playing with her rattle

"Only because you don't like changing the really messy ones. Well. I don't expect Dominic or James to have those kind of accidents and I certainly don't expect Dan to have one. He isn't even diapered. Gabby is our baby girl" I say seeing her in my mirror "She looks so relaxed"

Dan blushes at hearing this, and James just sits and plays on his iPad.

Gabrial peaks over "she looks absolutely adorable" he says as they leave the neighborhood

Dominic smiles at his parents  expecting him to stay clean like a big boy

Gabby kicks her feet and babbles behind her pacifier smiling hearing her parents praise her

They start to join the motorway and a bit of the journey through, James feels the need to empty his bladder, knowing the didn't do it earlier on when he was told to, so he empties it into his pamper and goes back to playing on his iPad.

Dan reads his book, he's in the back of the car on his own, so he can relax more but also can watch the three in the middle of the car.

Lisa enjoys the scenery and being with her family

James sees his brother snoozing peacefully and smiles at him, although his wet diaper is starting to become itchy and he looks at his daddy "Daddy, I need a change"

"Honey, we haven't got anywhere to pull over, we can stop in a little bit okay" his mom replied

"okaaay" he says, sighing, and goes back to his game

James nods and his tummy rumbles, they had been going for at least an hour and a half and breakfast was over two hours ago now

Dan sighs and sits and continues to read his book, his own bladder needing to be released

(I wanted the dad to discover that Dan is wearing, as they'll go to the mens while Lisa takes the others to the changing room)

"its okay honey, we will soon be there" I say to Gabby

Dan looks at his dad nervously "er yeah sure" I say as I grab my bag, a clean diaper is hidden in there with some cleaning supplies.

Lisa looks at her three diapered kids "right, I think James needs chansging, but not sure about Gabby and will have to see if Dominic needs to potty"

She gets out of the car and helps James out and then unbuckles Gabby and James takes Gabby's hand while I unbuckle Dominic "Honey, its potty time?"

*picks up Dominic*

James looks at Gabby "Mommmyyy, Gabby is going stinky"

Lisa looks at her daughter "That's a familiar look" I smile as I hold Dominic "lets go guys, come on" I say as I cuddle Dominic "do you have to potty little one? I can let you potty while I change your sister"

James sees his sister and feels his own bowels moving.

"DO you have to pee or poo?" I ask Dominic

Dan goes into a cubicle and steadily removes his wet diaper, hoping his dad can't hear the rustling or the diaper.