LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

introduce myself

DLonly

Hi Im Dlonly,

I would like to introduce my self. I'm in my early 30's and have been a DL since I was probably around 8-9 years old although I didn't realise it at the time. I'm from Canada live in a small town by a major city. That's as much as I wll say on that lol.

Where most people say they were born this way, I can say I remember exactly how it started for me. Even though I was most likely born with these feelings it all started as I had cousins were bedwetters, i was not. One night on a sleepover my cousin was embassered at the fact he had to wear diapers to bed. my aunt asked me if it would be ok if I did as well so he didnt feel alone. She would never of forced me too. But at the time I didnt think it was a big deal so I agreed. I loved them lol. After that I wore everytime I slept over untill I was a teen then stopped. I embraced the feellings in my 20's but in High school and College i tried to bury them and not think about it but its something that all of us can relate to doesnt go away. I have told one GF, and several friends. I explain the story exactly the same and everytime I have had postive responses. Anyways thats me. Just wanted to say Hi and will try to contriube to the forums

Hello and welcome to the site.  Lots of good people here, I think you’ll like it. Just curious, back when your aunt asked you to wear a diaper, what kind were they, regular diapers, or pull ups?