Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bella look confused when her ears where covered at mya and rose 

rose giggled and tickled Bella smiling when she giggled too 

"fank yow mommy " Bella says once she finish giggling and her bottle 

Mya tickled Bella then Bri rd her before laying her on the bed to change her diaper. She got out the changing supplies and started to change her diaper gently. 

“ your welcome my baby “ mya said blowing raspberries on Bella stomach 

Bella wasn't sick this time when she was brup and shockingly for her bella didn't mind the whole diaper change she even started laughing fully when mya blowed raspberries onto her tummy 

Rose smiled seeing Bella like that, rose check Kayla diaper too and changed her carefully not to wake her up 

Bella blush when mya says that about her laugh and hides her face in her blanket which was probably not helping her not seem adorable 

"looks like our other little girl waking up" Rose says to mya as she finishes changing Kayla 

Mya couldn’t help but aww at bells. “ are you playing peek a boo “ mya said pulling the blanket from Bella and playing peek a boo. Mya smiled at Kayla. “ morning “ she said. 

Kayla woke up and smiled being changed. 

“ morning “ Kayla said. 

As dumb as the game seem she couldn't help but have fun playing it with mya as she kept giggling 

"morning honey feeling better now ?" Rose ask sitting Kayla up after she was changed and kissed her on the head 

Bella fell back at the end laughing but out of breath 

"okay let's finish the one you where having before then I'll make you another " Rose says picking up Kayla and hands her the rest of the unfinished bottle from before 

Mya let’s bella catch her breath. “ okay honey mommy needs to go to the bathroom I’ll come back to play with you and your sister” mya said getting off the bed then went to the bathroom. 

Kayal continue her bottle she was drinking after finishing it she wasn’t hungry anymore. 

Bella nodded catching her breath when mya left to go to the bathroom Bella grabs her monster teddy and cuddles with him as she waited 

Rose removes the empty bottle and sits Kayla up to burp her "still hungry honey ?" Rose ask 

Kayla shook her head and burped after awhile not spitting up. “ where are you going “ Kayla asked seeing rose was dressed. 

Mys came back in the room. “ honey I’m just going to take the girls shopping. Will come see you at lunch “ mya said thinking that was a good idea.

"I need to work today honey then after that I've taken some time off to spen with my wife and pretty girls " Rose says tickling Kayla at the end 

"sounds good mya let me know when your near and I'll help you with the girls " Rose says 

"why we going shopping?" Bella ask confused 

Rose smiled and kiss Kayla lots of time over her face then did the same to Bella who whine and wiggle about before kissing mya on the lips "I got to go love you talk later and remember what I said make sure it fits in the house and get bella more baby toys if she going to the younger one and build a bear for them " Rose whispers the last bits to mya 

"but we just went shopping yesterday " Bella whine about shopping 

Mya smiles and got dressed while rose played with the girls. She kissed rose back on the lips. “ okay I’ll make sure “ Mya said. She looked at Bella. “ yes shopping it’s one of my favorite things to do “ 

kayla giggled from if the kissing laughing. 

“ yea shopping “ she said more exciting than Bella. 

"Take me with you your job got to be better then shopping " Bella beg rose hating shopping 

rose chuckled at everyone "sorry Bella boo can't do that so your stuck shopping with mommy and your sister " Rose answers 

bella whine hearing that and covered her face with her blanket again 

“You always say that and it’s never fun” Bella says to Kayla before getting distracted by Mya and peek a boo as embarrassing as it was but Bella was the more easily distracted one out of her and her sister 

“anyway I got to go I’ll talk to you later girls love you” Rose says kissing everyone one last time before leaving for work 

Mya smiles and sat Bella up. “ okay so let’s get you both dressed then I’ll get dressed while you both play “ mya said. She goes to get the girls and outfit. 

Kayla watched as Bella left. “ I’m glad your enjoying this. Espicay the baby games” Kayla said. 

Kayla like teasing Bella alittle bit. 

“ well as long as your happy “ Kayla said. 

Mya came over with two different rompers one was pink the other was blue. She put Kayla in the pink one the Bella in the blue one. “ aww you two look so cute “ mya squealed. 

"Yeah yeah " Bella says to Kayla to shrugging it off like it was nothing 

bella didn't mind the outfit to much it was really comfortable "how come it's so hard for us to sit up and move like at all ?" Bella ask mya