LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ yes that’s why I gave them the formula we have at the hospital it’s safe for them “ mya said. “ I’m tired and we’re going to have to get up in a couple hours. “ mya said. 

“ we can let the girls sleep us just put pills around them “ mya said picking up bella. 

"Yeah sounds like a plan there stuff can be done tomorrow it will still come the same day " Rose agree picking up Kayla carefully 

bella moved a little in her sleep and cuddle into mya in her sleep 

“ yes I ordered the stuff early anyway the important stuff “‘mya said. She smiled at Bella then laid her down on the bed. She got a bottle warmer out and set it up for the girls then put two bottles in to. 

Mya changed into pajama then laid down. 

Kayla started to cry in her sleep. “ no please don’t “ Kayla cried she was having a nightmare about The Amazon who kidnapped them. 

"Yeah and don't go over bored with toys or clothes but I want you to order from build a bear you can put smells into there bears to help babies sleep too" Rose says as walks around with Kayla in her arms while rubbing her back trying to clam her down 

bella rolled over onto her tummy still sleeping peacefully 

“ what thats like asking me to die. Not go over broad “ mya said laughing she took out her phone to shop some more. 

Kayla still cried staring a cold sweat.

mya looked at Kayla “ she must be having a bad nightmares” mya said. 

"True okay okay go over broad just remember got to fit in the house " rose says after chuckling at mya 

"I'm going to wake her so she knows she okay " rose says frowning hating see Kayla like this "Kayla honey wake up it's okay it's just a dream mama has you " rose says trying to wake Kayla up 

“ yea I’ll make sure “ mya said she grabbed Kayla blanket and gave it to rose. 

Kayla woke up. “ stop leave my sister only “ she screamed before hearing her mama voice. 

“ I’m sorry “ Kayla said crying still. 

Rose clean Kayla eyes with her blanket before warping her up in it "it's okay honey everyone has nightmares but me and mommy are here to help you it's okay " Rose said in a soft caring voice as rocks Kayla 

bella woke up when Kayla screamed with a jump and looked around "what you doing to my sister?" Bella demanded not looking happy and confused at the same time 

Mya picks up Bella when she wakes up. 

“ oh honey your sister is fine. She just had a nightmare “ mya said. She sat Bella up sos he could see Kayla. 

Kayla had stop crying but still sniffles alittle shaken. “ thank you I’m sorry to wake you “ Kayla said thinking she woke everyone.” I’m okay Bella “ 

kayla cuddles into rose holding her tight. 

Bella look and saw Kayla was okay and believed Kayla when she said she was okay Bella nodded and then let out a huge yawn before cuddling into mya 

"it's okay sweetheart you don't have to say sorry that's part of mine and mommy job to make sure you're both okay " rose says as she keeps rocking Kayla slowly 

Mya started to rock bella in her arms. Seeing she was still tired. 

Kayla nodded yawned and started to suck her pacifier going back to sleeping having a good dream this time. 

Mya watched as both girl went to sleep. 

“ honestly these two are so cute “ 

"That they are let's gets some sleep too before they wake up again " Rose says as she lays Kayla down to get changed for bed and lay down next to Kayla 

bella fell right back to sleep in no time at all snoring lightly behind her pacifier 

Rose woke up right away when Kayla started to cry and pick her up carefully “shh shhh baby what’s wrong?” Rose ask 

Bella was still sleeping but started to whine in her sleep starting to feel pain too 

Mya got up when she heard both girls cried and got the medicine. “ here you go “ mya said  giving the medicine to Kayla. Then to give some to Bella. She handed a bottle to rose as well.

kayla took the medicine and felt better. 

“ hurt mama “ Kayla told her. 

“I know baby but the medicine will woke soon do want a bottle that might help too” Rose says to Kayla after giving her her medicine 

bella woke up before Mya gave her the medicine and took it with no fighting tears running down her face in pain as she held her arms up to Mya 

Mya picked up Bella and in a cradle posturing then put a bottle to her mouth. “ it will make you feel better “ mya cooed. 

Kayla nodded and started to suckle gently while the bottle was held for her closing her eyes going back to sleep. 

"Yeah at lest that something might as well stay up now got to go to work in a few hours anyway " rose says as she moves Kayla careful after removing the bottle back down between the pillows 

bella was still a wake as she drinks her bottle