LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya sighed. “ I know but one of her friends saw us at that store. I don’t think the girls are ready to meet my mother yet. I’m going to call and tell her we can’t because they are sick “ Mya said. 

Kayla stopped drinking to she was nervous she didn’t want to meet a scary Amazon. 

"I'm still not ready to meet your mother and we're married babe " Rose says still frowning "yeah tell her that once there feeling better and recover a little then she can meet them maybe in a month " Rose says in hope 

Mia looked at rose confused “ you met my mother plenty of times she likes you “ mya said. “ no we have to go to Sunday dinner the girls will be ready by then we have a couple days since today is thrusday “ mya said. 

"It was a joke and you sure last time we spoke she told me my job was a wast of time " roses points out then sighs when at the rest and look down at the girls "I tried but don't worry you won't be leaving are sight " rose promis

bella was glad that rose didn't seem like mya mother either it made her feel a little better 

“ well my mother doesn’t appreciate the value of education. You would definitely know she didn’t like you. “ mya said she went over to the girls. 

“ remeber what u said no matter what they say you guys are my Little’s. I promise to not hurt you. Just be really clingy that day” mya Said. Mya looked at rose she whispered to her. “‘ I have to tel something but not in front the girls” 

"And what that gives her the right to hate my job and I think I do know " Rose says frowning once again when mya whispered to her she move the girls to the play pen and put them down "we will be right back " she says and leads mya to the kitchen "what's up ?" She ask mya 

Bella kept drinking her bottle when she was put in the play pen trying to listen in 

Mya sighs. She goes into the kitchen with rose. “ not only does my mom want to meet the girls my sister does to. But she want to meet them on Monday. Remover her little ella that can’t walk “ mya said. 

Kayla looked at her sister and stopped drinking her bottle. “ so are plan when we to her parents house is to be good Little’s” Kayla said with a sigh. 

"I wonder why " Rose answered back sarcastically when mya says that "babe I don't feel comfortable with people like them around are girls we fight to hard to change what they do to little's anyway to let them near our babies " Rose says frowning she always bit her tongue when it came to not telling mya family that they fought for and how she felt when it came to how they treated little's but this time she wasn't 

bella hug Kayla back and smiled "anyway look what I woke up cuddling with " Bella says showing Kayla her monster and blanket opening up to the idea of being a baby 

Mya frowned she put her hands in her head. “ I know we fought way to hard but maybe having me around to show that I actually treat my little like a baby my family won’t be so old fashioned. Because there not dolls” mya said getting angry. 

Kayla looked at Bella toys. “ I got a pacifier no one it’s over there though “ Kayla said smiling. 

"Maybe and I'll give it a try because I love you and I know you love your family but if they don't I'm not putting my daughters through that when we promise them a better life " Rose says not going to push on this showing even with Rose fear of not being a good mom she was showing mya that she will be 

"cool" Bella says before grabbing the bottle again "theses aren't so bad either " she adds blushing since she already like the bottle a lot 

“ I know you want to be a good mom so do I. If family tries anything we will never bring our daughters around them again” mya said showing she cared and didn’t want to mess up.

kayla picked up her bottle. “ it taste sweet like honey better than baby formula” Kayla said drinking again. 

"I'm not questioning you on being a good mom babe I never would but your family on the other hand worry me because there do anything to get us to treat little's like things like they do " Rose explains truthfully 

"I think it is baby formula but the good stuff that tast nice not that stuff they normally make little's have that watery and gross" Bella says making a face at the end before she started to drink again herself 

“I know. I don’t always do what my family do especially if it comes to my children. Now we might be bad parents if we leave the kids alone any longer “ mya said trying to make a joke. 

Kayla nodded. “ yea that formula mostly makes you fat “ Kayla said. She continue to drink on her back. 

"Very true we may not have children anymore they been too quiet " Rose joke back at the end after kissing mya lightly 

"yeah in a unhealthy way I think this stuff does it the right way " Bella agrees laying down too to drink as it hurt sitting up to long 

"Well lets go check " rose says taking mya hand and walk back to the living room awwing at the sight of the girls 

bella had fallen asleep while drinking the bottle that lay next to her as she doze off 

Mya walks and smiles at the girls how cute they both looked sleeping. She took the bottles and replaced them with pacifier then gave Kayla blanket to cuddle with. 

“ let’s put all this stuff away “ mya said looking at it. 

Kayla fell asleep to when her bottle was replaced she fell right to sleep. 

Bella had no problem taking the pacifier in her sleep as Shen turn over to cuddle her new friend and blankie happily 

"yeah we better and then we can get the stuff online for the girls while there asleep " Rose agree watching the girls sleeps "I think for now there better off sleeping in our room mya since we have to get up for them anyway" She adds after 

“ I was thinking that. We could get a bed that has a crib attached for the girls “ my day suggested going three the clothes they got to go in the closet. 

“ I might have to keep the girls in liquids for longer. “ mya said with a sigh. 

Kayla cuddle her teddy in her sleep sucking her pacifer peacefully.