LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

“ yes sounds like a good idea “ nya said. She was surprised hearing the little voice then went  over to Bella. L you can have some formula remember only liquids l mya said. She went over picked Kayla up to. 

“ honey can you make two bottles please “

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's fine I'm just hungry me and Kayla haven't had anything since we where taken " Bella admits pretty much telling mya it been days since they ate 

"okay" Rose says taking Kayla from  mya and goes to make the bottles 

Bella nodded to enjoying the bottle to and being in mya arms seem nice and comfortable as she shyly cuddle into mya more 

"I'll get another around of bottles ready then " Rose says going off to make the girls another bottle 

Mya cooed to both girls making Kayla smile as she drank. “ from now you guys are to need bottles like every fours hours to keep you on schedule “ mya said. 

Kayla finished her bottle but had the hiccups which she didn’t like. Tears started to roll down her face.

Bella smiled too behind her bottle before she finish “where did these come from?” She ask Mya once she was done still holding her monster toy confused 

“Looks like we are on night feeds then” Rose says to Mya as she walks back waiting for the bottles to cool down “it’s okay Kayla no tears” rose cooed at Kayla when she noticed the tears and moved her to her shoulder and started to rub and pat her back lightly wanting to make the girl burp 

“ yea looks like that going to happen “ mya said. Mya looked at the stuffed animal. “ mama got it for you since your sleeping I hope you like it “ mya said. 

Kayla stopped crying and burped when her back was patty.” Thank you “ she softly.  

“No I drank to quick my tummy hurts “ bella whines a little till she burp and spat up a little “I’m sorry I’m sorry I didn’t mean to “ Bella says worried and scared 

“that’s fine honey you can have it later if you want “ rose says handing Mya a cloth to clean bella 

Mia wiped up Bella spit up. “ it’s okay Bella that’s going to happen.” Mya said shrugging it off. She looked at her phone. 

“ i know both just woke up but how about pajama then bed time “ my said. 

Kayla sat up and looked around the house. “ can we look around the house before please” 

bella look around like a young baby would taking everything in the first time clearly 

“We will show you next your room well what will be your room” Rose explains as she walks upstairs with Kayla 

Mya showed them the laundry room then went upstairs to the bedrooms. “  this is where you guys will sleep for now “ mya said opening the door to the office. 

Kayla looked at all stuff in the office. “ there’s a lot of stuff in there” 

“ no we never use it. It’s badicall storage “ mya said. Mya looked at the room. “ we need to get this placed cleaned. “ mya walked to the next room which was rose and hers. 

Kayla smiled at the room. “ it’s nice better out last one “ Kayla said. 

“ not needed rose. I gave them a bath at the hospital “ mya said. She walked back down the stairs to get the girls clothes. She pulled out two plain onesie and diapers for the girs 

“ this will do for now” 

kayla started to suck her thumb still looking around the house. 

“Alright then let’s just get them ready then “ Rose says taking a onesie and diaper from Mya, before she started to change and dress Kayla 

“Everything so big “ Bella mumble in awed as she looking at everything 

Mya Laid Bella down and started to change her diaper realizing it was soaked. Mya changed Bella quickly then placed her in a onesie. “ how about another bottle before bed “ mya said holding it up. 

Kayla was good during her change. She looked around some more trying to take everything in. 

Bella was too more busy looking at everything like Kayla she blink when showed the bottle and nodded “yes please “ she answered 

rose at kayla as she change her diaper and dress her in her onesie “would you like another bottle too ?” Rose ask Kayla after picking her up 

Mya put the bottle in Bella mouth and let her drink it. While this was going on mya phone rang she handed Bella to rose while she went and talked to her mom. 

Kayla drank her bottle slowly this time getting sleeply she rubbed her eyes.