LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

“I know I’m just saying maybe it’s time to think about it, I know they had a long day I just thought a blanket and toy would be nice “ rose says 

bella cuddle back down into the blanket yawning too now 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya looks at both the girls. “ how about this. You can go get them a blanket and you. While I go get diaper bottles and pacifer. “ mya said thinking that was reasonable. 

Kayla whined in  her sleep the medicine she had early was wearing off. 

Rose look at Kayla and could see she was in pain “have you got anything for the pain for them ? Also yes that sounds good what do you think Bella would like ?” Rose says 

Bella was trying to fight sleep starting to feel tried again 

Mya looked down at Bella. She slipped the medicine in her mouth. She quickly got two case of diapers for both girls then a pack of pacifier and clips. She also got some bottles and sippy cups. Wipes powder and baby soap. She picked the cart over to check  out. 

Bella made a face before she started to yawn before falling asleep 

rose walk over to mya when she got the girls blankets and stuff toys "okay so I found this blanket for Bella it's got the Cookie Monster on it and I couldn't find a monkey but look at this baby monster that comes with everything and Kayla I pick her a fairy and pink blanket with butterflies " Rose explains showing Mya smiling 

Mya looked at the blankets. “ the girls are going to love them. I got them both pamper swaddles diapers “ mya said smiling she started to ring everything up. 

“ I think we still have my niece play pen still. So for now they can sleep in there” my said. 

Mya paid for everything. Then walked to the car. She put both girls in there car seat then helped rose put the bags in her car.

” Just to tell you the girls can only have liquids for two days the soft foods “ mya said to rose. 

"Good thing we pick up a lot of fromal and baby food then " Rose says as she finishes putting the last bag away "there going to look so cute" she says as she gives both girls there blankets and stuffies 

“ yes I know. But I don’t really want to use the jar baby food. It’s gross I’m going to make it “ mya said. 

She looked at both girls sleeping the were super cute. “ illl see you at home” jay said kissing rose before getting i her car. 

“ I still want the girls to share a room in the house “ mya said. Mya was happy. She started to unpack all the girls stuff. 

“ tomorrow’s Friday so do you have to work. I wanted to just keep the girls in “ mya said. 

“Okay but let’s make it unisex then to make both girls happy” Rose agree as she unpacks then sighs “oh don’t remind me and that be nice maybe you can get toys and stuff online and just have it brought to the house “ she adds 

“ yes or one have girly then the other half not  girly.  “ mya laughed at rose. “Yea that was my plan order them online and get same day shipping. We also need to highchairs. And bath tubs. Littles are way to small for out baths. 

“To much work let’s keep it simple then there no fighting and are friends don’t  have a go at us for sticking with gender roles “ Hanna said rolling her eyes cheekily with a smirk 

“I said stuff I just didn’t want to make a list and we can start to night if you want and it be here in the morning less stressful then with littles awake, also they could if they bath with us I read it’s great bonding “ Rose adds always reading up on different things 

Mya starts to laugh. She most of her friends had belittles and treated just like amazon babies so that’s what mya was going to do. 

“ yes let’s do it tonight. I read that to we could do that. Still having a baby bath is good” 

“ well we can atleast order the highchair and stuff “ mya said. Once she got everything put away she got her laptop and started to look for some high chairs. She found two white ones that you could added stuff to so she put the girls name on it. Then she found a bath tub what jets in it for the girls she order it to. And two baby swings and some baby toys. 

“ honey I don’t want to do anything to that make Kayla and Bella younger. I think they will do that by them selves.” 

“ I think Kayla will try still older than Bella. Even if by a few months so her probably three. Bella maybe two once she get comfortably younger “ 

kayal had been up trying to figure out where she was then remembered what happen. 

"Then maybe we should buy bella more baby stuff then and Kayla toddler " Rose offers 

bella started to make sounds unhappily before calling out "um I'm hungry would it be okay if I had something to eat ?"