LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

Rose look finely clam again once Mya came back and told them Kayla was okay now “thank god she okay thank you honey “ rose says taking Mya hand 

Bella look at Kayla and tried to reach out for her sister 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ oh no honey you can’t touch her she still not ready for that yet but she all better and she shouldn’t have tummy aches anymore “mya said taking Bella from rose. 

“ so in an hour she going to be awake but she needs to stay in the hospital tonight “ 

“ sounds goods the nurses will take care of everything. But if you here the machine hurry and get a doctor that means she getting fluid in her belly. “ mya explained to rose. Mya rubbers Bella back. “ me and Bella will run to the house and get you a blanket and some clothes for the night “

Mya our Bella back in the car seat and drove home. She put Bella on her bed when they got home and picked rose out something to where. 

“ Bella sweetie do you remember the lady name that kidnapped you guys “ mya wanting to know. 

Rose heard the beeping and rush out to grab a nurse and doctor as she couldn’t be to careful even if it did turn out to be nothing 

“do they still come with the crowns ?” Bella ask unsure if they did or not anymore 

“Sorry my wife the doctor and kinda freak me out if something happen “ rose explains feeling dumb now 

“I don’t want one I was going to give Kayla mine if they did it still that why I ask “ Bella explain 

“ it’s okay if it  was my daughter I would be to. But she very strong girls so I think she will be okay “ the nurse said. 

“ okay well I’ll get you both one “ mya said telling the people at the drive three. 

“ yup I’m he doctor will be here in a minute to check her vitals “ the nurse said. 

Mya gets the food and crown and goes back to the hospital. She carries all stuff in the room including Bella. Then sets Bella up so she can eat.’

” Did I miss anything “ mya asked rose handing her food. 

Rose thanks the nurse again and sits down watching Kayla again “no the doctor will be in here soon she woke up then fell asleep again “ rose told Mya taking the food 

bella digs in happily as she was hungry