LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

“ oh really I think I know what she’s talking about but why don’t you lay in you swing while I talk to mama “ mya did takingn Kayla and putting her in her swing. 

“ if it’s what I’m thinking it’s what you give Little’s when you want them to only to consume breast milk. Which is not healthy for anyone so Kayla body use to breastmilk which sucks “ mya explainedz. 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“No Mya now I don’t want her getting worse “Rose says using a tone that normally meant if you don’t listen your sleeping on the couch Rose didn’t use that tone often as she was normally lay back she only brought it out when Mya was risking her health ,they needed to put there foot down about there family or had to make a serious decision 

“ honey I can’t just schedule an appointment to get her stomach pumped right now. It’s not an easiy producer so it will have to be in the morning. For now let Kayla just have water “ Mya said putting her foot down she was the doctor and knew it best. 

“You are the head doctor for little care I’ve heard you tell me different stories and you can’t make a appointment for your own child who needs it “Rose said angrily but her tone  calm 

“Good” rose say taking Kayla up first and put her in the crib “I’ll be right back I’m just going to get your sister “ Rose explains and goes to get Bella and get them both ready 

“but I’m hungry why we going out “ bella whines at the start but soon shuts up when rose gave her her bottle and had that happily 

Mya made the call making sure they had everything ready. She packed Bella some soup and a couple bottles. She then went to pack and over night bag for Kayla. 

“ okay girls we have to go to the doctors for Kayla her tummy needs to be check “ mya tells them.

kayla pouts. “ it’s okay I’m fine I don’t want to go.”

“Is it cause of the blue pills the women would make us take but only Kayla took them” Bella says with a frown then turns to her sister “your going or a tummy ache will be the lest of your worries” Bella says 

rose carried both girls to the car and put them in there seats 

“Mya can you grab there teddies and blankets please “ she called out from over her shoulder as she did Kayla  straps right 

“ okay I will . “ mya says. She grabs the girls blankets and Teddy’s. She carries the diaper bag down and brings it to the car. 

“ I’ll watch the team perform the surgery and then me and Bella will go home after we make sure Kayla alright “ mya told rose. 

Kayla was upset . “ mommy I’m scared“ Kayla started to cry. 

“Okay thank you I’m sorry I sounded like a bitch before but it’s your fault you showed me these two little girls who needed us and I’m mama bear now when it comes to them now “ rose says teasing Mya a little but her tone showed she was actually sorry about before she then turn to Kayla “I know honey but your be better after honey I promise “ rose says to Kayla and gives her her teddy 

“your be okay Kayla I wouldn’t let them hurt you “ Bella says taking her sister hand 

“ I know and they need us . It’s okY let’s just get this over with “ mya said getting in the car.  

Kayla held Bella hand and whimpered.  “ I know but what if they can’t make me better “ Kayla sniffled. 

Mya was on the phone with her staff members making sure everything was ready when Kayla got so it was an easy producer. 

Kayla hugged her teddy and squeezed Bella hand. “ your right and they wouldn’t let anything bad happen”

When they got to the hospital mya got out and went to grab Kayla seeing the girls holding hands mad her hurt melt. “ its going to be okay Kayla I promise” mya said kissing her head. 

Kayla looked at mya with big eye trusting her still not wanting to let go of Bella hand. 

Mya looked at Bella confused. “ honey we’re not fighting. I promise. Okay Kayla let’s be a big brave girl. “ mya said. 

Kayla really didn’t want to let go of Bella hand. 

mya looked at Rose saying she needed help with these to. 

“Dude I heard your tone from in the house and the awkward silence the whole way here yeah so not fighting cause she hit your ego “ Bella says rolling her eyes 

“Bella it be okay let go of your sister hand or I send in the tickle monster “ rose says when they don’t let go of each other hand she tickles Bella till she laughing and let’s go 

“ Bella we’re not fighting if we were one of us would not be in the car. Rose is just vet worried about Kayla “ mya said picking up Kayla. 

“ I’m going to get Kayla ready you guys wait in the waiting room” mya say rubbing Kayla back and carrying her into the hospital.

Mya takes  Kayla in the back and gets her ready. Mya stays and watches as the pump Kayla stomach. She also made a call trying to find who this mean lady was. When the producers was down mya went to the waiting room. 

“ hey she also done and feeling better just sleeping  so be quite when you go in the back” nya said leading the way. 

Kayla was hooked up to a couple machines sleeping in a crib.