LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

“Ask me what ?” Rose ask walking into the room “Kayla asleep again the soup went though her “ Rose adds 

“mama mommy says if you say Okay we can go to the zoo” Bella says excitedly wanting to go so bad 

rose could see that Bella wanted to go do “she did huh well I don’t mind if we go “

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ well okay so how about we go on Saturday then” mya said telling Bella really wanted to go. 

“ she might need to go to the doctors or maybe just back on fluids “mya said.l I would check her here but I need some more equipment “

“Sounds good “ rose agree with the zoo idea “yeah I’m going to keep on fluids today if she not even a little better I’ll take her to the doctor “ Rose says with a sigh about Kayla not liking to take her back yet again 

“yay zoo I can’t wait I want see all the animals no matter if other people think there gross or odd cause there not fluffy or cute “ bella said happily 

“ yea She probably just needs some more time that’s all “ mya said. 

“ yea all animals are cute. How about you play for a bit why i go talk to mama some more “ mya said placing Bella in her play pen. “ try crawling some more “

Rose moved bella monster to other end of the playpen to make her crawl before leaving with Mya “what’s up babe ?” She ask 

bella nodded in a good mood now and started to crawl to her monster 

“ I think I know what’s wrong with Kayla. But didn’t want to say it in front of Bella. She needs her stomach pumped where ever they were last time she still has the nasty medicine in her stomach “ mya said with a sigh.

“I know honey and I need to ask you something you took something given to both you and Bella do you know what it was ?” Rose ask worried 

bella was trying to eat but the baby spoon wasn’t really helpful to use 

Kayla thought about it. “ yea this mean lady would give us medince that made us umm more baby like but it made us feel strange so I took it for Bella because I didn’t want her to feel bad “ Kayla said shaking alittle. 

Mya looked at Bella. “ having trouble honey “

“Did the mean lady ever tell you what it was”rose said warping Kayla up in her blanket before carrying her downstairs 

“yes dumb spoon no work “ bella grumbled glearing at the spoon