LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

Mya felt bad for Bella but she also felt like Bella didn’t appreciate her situation. Mya hugged Bella. “  I’m sorry honey but the way you acted this morning actually hurt “ mya said cuddling Bella. 

Kayla could wait to eat the soup it smelled good 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“B b but me said sowwy why yow being mean” Bella says crying into Mya chest as she hadn’t done anything wrong just not listening really before 

rose check to see if the soup had cooled down enough to bring over to Kayla and started feeding her 

Bella kept sniffling from what Mya said really upset her and she still wanted cuddles so held onto Mya tightly 

“that’s good “ rose said with a smile as she carried on feeding Kayla till the soup was gone 

Bella finely clam down and fell asleep in Mya arms she might act like she was  tough but really she was more sensitive then Kayla at times 

“No honey you where sick before “ Rose says 

“ she’s been better. I kind of feel bad because at the pond she still looked upset so I told her it could be worse and she started to cry. Which is the truth right now she could have no teeth or anything right now. “Mya said to rose. 

“ but how’s Kayla she feeling better” 

kayla cuddled into rose and listened to what mya said. 

“That’s true it could be worse but it seems odd that she would start crying after that, she felt better when she woke up and was hungry so a made soup and fed her some not a lot in case she was sick again but she wanted more but I told her to wait didn’t I honey “ rose says the last part she said more to Kayla as she rub her back 

Bella woke up after a while and sat up rubbing her eyes with both her hands as she look around 

“In a little bit honey if your tummy can keep what’s in it down I’ll give you more “ rose explains again 

Bella couldn’t see anyone and couldn’t hear anyone since they weren’t in the living room she let out in small fearful voice “mama” since she woken up from a bad dream and was still more asleep then awake she wasn’t sure what was real at that moment so wanted to be careful 

Mya heads bella than goes back to the living. “ hey baby what’s wrong.its okay mommy here “ mya said rocking Bella. 

Kayla cutely pouted again but then soup went right threw her diaper it was liquid poi. Laila started to cry not liking it. 

“Bad dream” bella mumbles while patting softly on Mya to make sure she still wasn’t dreaming 

“aww honey see this is why I didn’t want to give you any more soup “ Rose says carrying Kayla upstairs to clean up and change 

“ it’s okay honey it’s only a bad dream” mya said rockinbrg bella in her arms lightly. 

“Did you enjoy the ice cream” mya asked her getting her mind off the dream. 

Kayla cried thinking rose mad at her now. 

“Uh huh it was yummy mommy I really like ice cream “ bella says as she starts to relax in Mya arms 

“oh dear “ rose says picking Kayla up and started to rub her back “it’s okay baby I know having a bad tummy not fun is it “ rose says in a clam tone 

“I’ll like that I’ve never been to a zoo before I’ll love to see the different animals “ bella said smiling a little 

“hopefully your feel better soon baby” rose says moving Kayla in her arms so she could softly rub her tummy