LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

“Yum I like fudge it’s so good “ bella said happily licking her lips “but why am I getting a teat I wasn’t every good before “ Bella says confused and looks down 

Rose went to check on Kayla and smiled when she saw her playing 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I did feel like that you guys where “ Bella mumbles her agreement still embarrassed by acting like a brat before 

rose kept standing there a bit a bit longer before leaving to get Kayla a bottle of water to drink 

“ okay honey “ mya pulled up to the ice cream parlor.  Mya went to get Bella out picking her up. 

“ wanna sit outside and eat it the ice cream near the pond “ mya asked. 

Kayla started to drink the bottle. 

“ I want milk “ Kayla said taking the bottle out. 

“Yeah that sounds nice maybe we will see ducks too I like the ducks “ Bella says smiling 

“no honey maybe later if your not sick again for now it’s water  “ rose says about the milk 

“ me to” mya said she went up and order icecre for her and Bella the walked down to the picnic table to eat it, she sat Bella on top of the table. “ can you feed yourself “ mys asked 

“ okay mama but where’s Bella”

“yeah I can but am aloud? “ Bella ask as she starts to eat her ice cream happily humming as she does 

“she out with mommy right now “ rose explains as she walks out the room and carries Kayla downstairs 

“Well you wanted to treat us like babies so I never thought of asking “ Bella says truthfully with her mouth covered in ice cream 

“okay let’s go get you some plain yogurt to eat and see how your stomach is “ rose says carrying Kayla to the kitchen 

Bella shrug herself unsure if she wanted that or not so carried on eating quietly her ice cream 

“okay but that’s going to take while to make “ rose warns her as she put Kayla in her high chair and got everything out to make soup 

“I guess so” bella said with a shrug as she keeps watching the ducks 

rose kisses Kayla on the head and lightly tickled her “aww don’t pout honey I don’t want you to hurt yourself “ Rose says 

“No I was just watching the ducks “Bella says her lower lip started to shake as tears came to her eyes before she started crying like a real baby 

“good girl” rose says kissing Kayla on the cheek and put her in her high chair and dish out the soup and let it cool down