LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

Mya noticed Bella pouting and went to pick her up. “ honey what’s wrong it’s more than Kayla always being sick. “ mya said going over to the couch. 

“ mama my tummy hurts “ Kayla whines to rose when she was out the tub. 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yes it is she always sick and gets the action “ Bella says 

“I know honey I’ll give you some medicine soon “ rose says as she drys her  and then lays Kayla on the changing table to diaper and dress 

Bella rolled her eyes and slap Mya hands away not in the mood to be tickled “I don’t you I don’t want that mush stuff and I wasn’t hungry “ bella says 

once rose finish dressing Kayla she grab the medicine before sitting kayla up and gives her the medicine again 

Mya goes and puts Bella in the play pen. 

“ you need to fix this attitude because it’s not going to work. Until sit in your playpen” mya said walking back to the kitchen

kwyka took the medicine then cuddle with rose.

“ still being pouty. She has a really bad attitude today for some reason. I’m just going to let sit in her play pen for awhile and maybe go to sleep. How’s Kyla “

mya asked cleaning up the medicine.

kayla whines alittle but stays sleep.

“Is it really over not getting pancakes to eat ?” Rose ask confused as she softly rub Kayla back “she keeps saying her tummy hurts and she was so lifeless in the bath “ she explains when Mya ask her how Kayla was 

“ no it’s about Kayla being sick. She mad Kayla sick all the time. Plus the pancakes. “ Mya said. Mya felt so bad for Kayla. “ well she probably tired from throwing up. When she wakes up just give her water. “ 

Rose made a hmmm sound when Mya said that about Bella then nodded about giving Kayla water “yeah I will when she wakes up” rose agree as she carefully put Kayla down in her crib to carry on sleeping 

“ I also thinks Kayla getting more attention. Maybe I will take Bella out to get icecream. She can have it because it’s soft “ mya said thinking she would like it. 

“ hopefully Kayla will feel better when she wakes up “

“Yeah maybe that it bella may be the younger of the too but looks like Bella look after Kayla more then Kayla look after Bella “ rose says before looking down at Kayla once more “ yeah hopefully “ She finely agree with Mya 

Bella was laying on her side rolling a ball when Mya came down still not happy but a little better then before but she wasn’t going to tell Mya that so said nothing right away 

rose walk down with Mya so Kayla could sleep 

“Okay have fun and I’ll let you know if there anything that needs to be pick up “ rose says kissing Mya on the lips then Bella on the head 

Bella had grab her monster and held onto him tightly 

“ yea it’s soft so you can have just no topping that’s all. Maybe hot fudge if you want “ mya said. Seeing that made Bella smile. 

Kayla woke up and sat up and started to play with her toys in the crib she was feeling a little better.