LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“But I don’t want mush pancakes I want real ones “ Bella whine and pouted wanting real food again 

“oh dear “ rose says when she see Kayla throw up after she came back with the medicine and handed it to Mya “I’m going to get the mop and clean this up “ she says 

Mya finally got Kayla to stop crying. She rubbed her back and took her temperature. 

“ she doesn’t have a fever. I think her tummy just hurts. We want her to puke so it get rid of what ever bug she has.”  Mya said. She looked at Bella. “ home what’s wrong “ mya asked rocking Kayla. 

Bella made a face when she saw Kayla being sick again and turn away “eww nothing I’m not hungry anymore “ she finely answered 

rose pick up Kayla and moved her away from the sick “can you clean this up while I bath Kayla clean “ rose says to Mya 

“She always sick she haven’t known her as long as I have “ Bella says as she tries to crawl off hating the smell of sick 

“shhh Kayla it’s okay mama going to clean you up “ rose says softly as she runs Kayla a bath 

“Doesn’t mean what I said isn’t true “ Bella says starting off the day already in a bad mood 

rose once the bath was ready undress Kayla and remove her diaper then put her in and then grab a wash cloth and started washing her 

Mya let Bella have her little attitude while she cleaned up. Mya brought bella downstairs and placed her in the play pen while mya made breakfast. 

Kayla tummy was still upset and she didn’t feel like playing in the bath. 

Bella sat pouting in the play pen not playing with any of her toys 

rose wash Kayla up then took her out of the bath and warp her in a towel before carrying her back to her room to get diaper and dress in pjs again