LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya sighed. “ Bella I’m taking you a regular therapist office  for Little’s.  That’s a rule at all the doctors this is just safest actually “ mya said she looked at rose. 

“ this is going to be good for. Them he’s the best doctor.” 

“You don’t need to say it like that it makes it worst they look scared now” Rose says more disapproving of how Mya say some things at times 

bella still look worried and didn’t like the idea of this now 

Mya sat down filled out both the girls paper work. When she was done she picked up Bella. While they waited for the doctor. “ if you guys are good I’ll let you both eat the chocolate I brought you “ mya said thinking they will like that. 

Kayla smiled hearing that. “ yummy “ 

The doctor came out. He was about 8 ft tall he called out the girls name and showed them to the back. “ okay I’m doctor Martin. This is a very easy therapy appointment today. Where going to give you this medicine that will gradually give you strengthen in your legs. So by the end of appointment you should be able to crawl. For an easy appointment make sure you little isn’t wet please and I’ll be back “ 

mya turned Bella around and check her diaper. “ your dry what about Kayla” 

The doctor come back in with two needles. “ okay I’m going to start with Kayla then she needs to go to the little course I set up. My nurse will take you both “ mr. Martin said. Then carefully but put the needle in her leg. 

Kayla was going to cry but didn’t. Her legs felt weird but it was a good feeling. 

Mya rubber bella back. Mr. martin came over quickly gave her the shot.  Mya got up and followed the nurse to the room. 

“ okay set the girls on the blue mat. Then you guys walk to the red mat and encourage them to crawl to you . Girls the medicine I gave should have gave strength back so it’s not going to hurt anymore mr. martin said. 

Mya places Bella down then walked to the other mat. “ come on Bella come to mommy” mya cooed. 

Rose does the same and puts Kayla down on the blue mat and walks over to mya "look Kayla crawl over to your bunny she wants a hug " Rose cooes at Kayla as she knelt down with Kayla bunny holding its arms open to look like she wanted a hug 

Bella look at mya and stops herself from rolling her eyes and shaking her head in stead she looks at Kayla then back at mya as she starts slowly crawling over 

Mya smiles and holds out Bella monster. 

“ your monster wants you to come play “ mya says.

kayla looks at her bunny and starts to crawl this time it was hurting so she starts to go faster eventually making it to the bunny and hugging it tight. Kayla starts to crawl around liking to move holding her bunny. 

Bella gave a look to mya that said I'm crawling towards you don't push it as she kept crawling 

rose smiled when Kayla came to her and then laugh softly when Kayla took her bunny and kept crawling 

Mya smiles at belles telling she was still nervous about it. 

Kayla crawled around for a couple more minutes before getting tired. 

Mr.martin came over to rose. “ so she doing very well. I’m going to give this medicine you give it her in the morning when she wakes up. Soon she will have lots of strength maybe to start walking if you wanted” mr Martin handed her a the medicine. 

Bella got up to mya grab her monster and crawl away a little faster this time she was already tried and in pain from this 

"yes that sounds great I'm glad you think she doing well and I bet she'll be happy to start walking again " rose says going over to pick up Kayla "you hear that honey the doctor said your doing really well " rose cooes at Kayla then turns to add "and what about Bella ?" She ask 

Mya picked Bella up telling she was in pain. 

Mr.martin noticed it to. “ well I have another way Bella can get rid of the pain. But she can move around which is good. What I do is I take some of this cream. It will make her muscle loosen up which should help. If not she might need surgery “ mr.martin said with a sigh. 

Kayla smiled. “ yea yea “ she said cheerfully but was upset about  Bella. 

Bella lays her head down on mya shoulder and listening to the man frowning when he says that and looks at mya 

rose look worried too not liking the sound of Bella going for surgery but rose tried not to show it as she rub Kayla back 

“ well lets just try the cream “ mya said. 

“ okay let’s go back to my office “ mr.martin. He walked into the office and picked up the tub of cream. “ this works for 80 percent of my patience. So it should work because you can crawl “ mr Martin said then took Bella and rubbed her legs with the cream. Then laid her on the crib and put the bars up. “ don’t touch and Bella don’t move I’ll be back In Ten minutes.” 

Kayla covered her face. “ is sissy otay” Kayla asked nervous. 

Bella lays there cuddling her monster as she let the cream try to work 

"yeah honey Bella just needs to have some cream for her legs to try and help her legs " rose says still rubbing Kayla back softly 

Mya watched over Bella hoping it would work. 

After ten minutes Martin came back in. 

“ so let’s see if it works. “ he said he laid out a mat and put Bella on it. “ okay Bella crawl “ he instructed. 

Kayla whimpered  softly. 

Bella slowly started to crawl worried as she did but soon went a little faster still in pain but not that bad yet 

Rose watch too worry about Bella as she kiss Kayla head when she heard her whimper 

Mya sighed she could tell it still hurt her. 

Martin sighed. “ well at least she can crawl but I can it hurts her. So I’m not going to make the surgery necessary but she needs to crawl thrity minutes a day to her bod use to it “ Martin explained.