LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Well don’t you make it easy” rose tease as she put her plate in the sink 

“why do we need a play room me and Kayla can’t move or have that much stuff to fill a room and that we can’t even crawl “bella says listening in 

“So what three days of trying to crawl will make me and Kayla walk Yeah right “ bella says rolling her eyes 

rose got her phone out and started to look up on there about houses up for sell 

“ first don’t roll your eyes. I didn’t say three days. But I know by the end of the appointment you will be able to crawl more “‘mya said to Bella. 

The movie was over so Kayla started to cry getting bored. 

Bella lay her head on Mya shoulder when she was taken upstairs then suck her thumb while she was dress 

“aww “ rose says and picks Kayla up and also takes her to change into a romper thinking that be easier for there appointment 

Bella nodded loving her monster and so far didn’t go anywhere with out it 

“to a appointment honey “ rose says swapping Kayla thumb for her pacifier and change her into a pink romper 

"I won't I like these clothes " Bella tease as she snuggles her monster close 

rose finish off putting Kayla shoes on "do you want to take a toy with you honey ?" She ask as she picks up Kayla 

Bella wasn’t so sure so didn’t say anything to Mya about thinking differently 

rose carried kayla out and put her in the car then went to grab the diaper bag and put that in the car next 

Mya started to drive to therapist when rose was in the car not saying much. When they got there she got Bella out. “ okay girls whatever you do behave like good Little’s or there might be a punishment and don’t cry “ mya said the last part more stern than the first. 

Mya grabbed Bella out the car. 

Kayla squirmed in her car seat alittle being scared.