LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“She’ll  treat better and not make me sick ?” Ellie ask takeing out her bottle 

rose close the door and goes hers a pouty Bella and brought her in to meet Sam and see Mya 

Bella hid when she saw a new person 

Ellie nodded at Mya before turning to sam and shyly takes the teddy “thank you “ she mumbles out as Ellie hugs the teddy 

bella was getting jealous and wanted Mya to cuddle her so started to whine a little 

rose watch Bella and softly chuckle as she watch “I think someone getting jealous “ she whispers to Mya 

Mya smiled seeing Ellie smile. “ okay Ellie I’ll come check on you in a few days. If you well maybe the park “ nya said kissing her on the head. 

Mya looked of at bella.” Aww don’t worry I’m still your mommy “ mya cooed

sam tool Ellie from Mia and placed her in the car seat. 

Ellie nodded and wave bye to everyone before cuddling her teddy again 

bella frown with a small huff that she wasn’t in Mya arms 

rose smiled seeing bella  facial movements she was cute when she was mad 

Mya waved bye then picked up Bella and kissed her on her head. “ good thing we not thinking about adopting again “ mya said. 

Kayla awoke up she was wet and messy so she started to cry. 

Sam thanked mya then walked out with Ellie talking about how she got her a whole bunch of new toys and things. 

Bella nodded when Mya said that 

rose saw kayla trying to stand and smelled the messy diaper so got Kayla before she hurt herself “now sweetie you know you can hurt your self by trying to stand “ Rose says to her 

“No Kayla wanted to eat and I played with my dolls “ Bella says pointing towards the living room 

“then why you trying to stand ?” Rose ask as she took Kayla to the changing table and lay Kayla down to change her quickly 

“ okay let’s go make you  apple sauce “ mya said. Mya brought Bella to the kitchen then sat her in her highchair while mua made apple sauce.

kayla shrugged her shoulders. She hated not being able to move her body. 

“Yum” bella agreeded as she sat in the high chair banging on the top a little as she waited 

“Well if your not careful your really hurt yourself and won’t ever be able to move your body “Rose says as she cleans Kayla up 

Mya made the apple sauce then tied a bub Around mya neck and started to feed her. 

“ tomorrow we’re going to try a vegetable so which kind do you like “ mya asked. 

Kayla nodded her head knowing. “ I just want to be better” Kayla said sadly. She liked being in a clean diaper.

Bella shrug at the vegetable question as she ate her apple sauce kicking her legs softly 

“you will But it will take time Kayla but if you rush it your only hurt yourself worst” Rose says as she finishes putting a new diaper and pick her up and kiss her on the head 

Bella took the bottle happily and relax in Mya arms stoping to drink and started to grunt as she mess her diaper 

“I don’t see why not “ Rose says as she walks downstairs and puts Kayla in her swing and put that film Kayla wanted to watch 

Bella blush when Mya says that but couldn’t really denied it so she just look away shyly 

rose watch Kayla enjoying the film and went to the kitchen “want me to make us something light for lunch before the girls appointment?” Rose ask Mya