LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

Mya went downstairs. “ she sleeping I’m going to call sam then make dinner “ mya Said.  Mya looked at the two pouty girls. 

“ aww what’s wrong “ mya said picking Bella up and Kayla. 

Kayla pouted still. “ I want to watch the princess movie “ she said. 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“And I don’t and I was in here first “ Bella says pouting too 

“alright and I told them they have to agree as there both are in here Or they won’t watch anything “ Rose explains 

“ mommy right you both need to agree on a movie. If you don’t I guess mean you want an early nap  “ mya said looking at both girls. 

Kayla wanted to watch she didn’t understand why Bella didn’t want to. “ i don’t want to take a nap” 

“I don’t wanna take a nap but I don’t wanna watch the dumb princess movie “ Bella says pouting 

“then if you don’t want to take a nap yet you both need to agree on what to watch” Rose says 

“ okay then it’s settle so time now. After your nap you can play “ mya said handing Kayla to rose. 

Mya walked upstairs to the nursery to change Bella and rock her in the rocking chair. 

Kayla was upset now. “ I don’t want to take a nap “ she cried. 

When mya sees rose she brings Bella back down the stairs to watch tv in her swing. 

Mya goes and talks to rose. “ Ellie feeling better her temperature went down. I texted sam and she said she will be here soon to get her”

“She probably worried about having that nasty stuff she was made to only drink at your sisters “ Rose offed “when she wakes up let’s offer her a bottle of water and say it and show her a bottle a water maybe she will drink “ she adds