LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

"Okay you do that and I'll make all the girls food " Rose says as she drives home 

"mommy can you fix her legs ?" Bella ask mya as she looks at Ellie then turns to Kayla "can you see why I always tell you off by being so trusting normally " she says to her 

Ellie had fallen asleep as she was very sick 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ yea that sounds like a good idea. You can give the girls more that they had yesterday “ mya said seeing their were good with the food. 

Mya looked at bella. “ I don’t know honey. I don’t think so. But I can make her feel better” 

"Alright I'll give Kayla banana and Bella apple " Rose agree 

"I hope you or someone can it's not fair that she can't walk anymore because of an evil amazon " Bella says with a frown 

"speaking of evil what was with your mom she change her tune " rose says 

“ yes I think someone can I just can’t right now not with my tools” mya said. 

“ I honestly don’t  know what happened to her. Maybe she just saw how good are. “ mya said. She looked at Ellie in the back and felt so bad. “ that’s how the girls were i go then.” 

“ yea your right. “ mya said. When they got to the house she got out and carried Ellie in first. Then laid her down on the couch. 

Kayla had soaked her diaper and was cold and felt gross. “Icky “ Kayla whined. 

Ellie stayed a sleep burning up from a fever 

bella was cuddling her monster and blankie in her car seat sucking her thumb 

"okay honey I'll change you now " Rose says carrying Kayla in and up to get changed into a new diaper 

Mya went to go get Bella then took her out and set her in her play pen with her toys. “ call mommy if you need anything “ Mya said. 

Mya took Ellie to the bathroom stripped her in out in a cold bath then gave her shot  with medicine in to make her feel better. 

Kayla was happy. 

"Okay" Bella agreed and started to play with her toys happily 

"Ouch" Ellie whimper out when she woke up from the shot in a cold bath so she was just confused 

Rose changed Kayla into a new diaper then took her down stairs "Bella you hungry?" Rose ask her as she was going to fed Kayla 

"no mommy" Bella answered 

Ellie look happy when mya said that the first time in ages had she been happy "really I'm not ?" She ask with wide eyes of hope 

rose cooed and made airplane sounds as she fed Kayla small bites 

"No offence auntie but a lot of your kind like her" Ellie says careful as she got her hair wash 

rose kept feeding Kayla for a little longer then stop "we don't want your tummy hurting princess " she cooed at her before cleaning her face 

“ it’s olay we get that a lot especially when we were kids “ mya said laughing at that. “ close yours “ mya said dumping the water over when she did. 

Kayla pouted when the bananas were all gone. “ more pwease “ Kayla said making grabby hands to the bowl. 

"No I mean awful to little's you and your wife aren't like that " Ellie explained then close her eyes 

"no no honey to much will hurt your tummy " Rose says tapping Kayla on the nose lightly 

“ oh no definitely not At all. I treat all Little’s like babies “ mya said  

mya picked Ellie up in a warm towel. Then brought her to the girls room and laid her down on the changing table. 

Kayla still pouted. “ can I have juice please” 

Ellie snuggles into the towel enjoying the warmth 

"yes you can then I'm going to put you in your swing will you like that " rose says getting Kayla some juice then picks her up and takes her into the living room 

Mya gets a diaper and a pair of pajama with rash cream and powder. She applies everything very  gently to Ellie. “ I know you have the flu so you probably just want a bottle then to go to bed “ my said sitting her up after she had pajamas on. 

Kayla nodded thinking her swing would be fun. “ can I watch the new princess movie. “

"No I'm okay with just going to bed " Ellie says making a face at having a bottle 

"no I don't want to watch that " Bella whine and held her arms up 

Rose put Kayla in her swing and then did the same for Bella "girls you need to agree on what to watch or I won't put anything on " Rose tells them 

“ okay let me give you some medicine honey “ mya said spooning some medicine into elllie mouth to help her feel better. She laid her down in the travel crib with blankets and a couple pillows. “ I have the baby monitor on  so call me if you need me okay “ 

kayla pouted and crosses her arms. “ I asked first mommy. She was playing “ Kayla said upset.

"Okay " Ellie agreed and went right to sleep 

"now I said both of you have to agree on what you want to watch or no tv I don't care who was in here first or ask first it's other you agree or go with out " Rose says