LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

“ I know honey. It’s what I asked. “ mya said. She got up from the table and walked to the changing room.she laid Bella on the mat and started to change her. 

Mary texted Chloe. “ okay so you guys can go there after here pleas “ Mary asked rose

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I ment all together I'm uncomfortable " Bella explained once in the bathroom getting change 

"yeah that should be fine just need to confirm it with Mya  " rose says trying to get Kayla to burp to see if that would help with her hiccups 

“ well I know honey you can take the dress off when we leave okay. Just a couple more minutes” mya said. Mya fixed Bella and put her back in her shorts back on. 

Kayla burped and got the hiccups away. 

“ mama play “ Kayla said wanting to play. 

Karen smiled and picked up her phone. 

“ I’m sorry but I have to go tell Mya I love her and the girls. But my job needs me” Karen said she was a lawyer and client needed her. But she paid for the meal.

"But mommy the dress is making me itchy " Bella whine but true it was but that could of been from Bella moving around 

"I will Kayla say goodbye and goodbye Mary maybe now we can be on the same page about rights from now on " Rose says as she hands Kayla her bunny to play with 

"your mom had to leave for work and said bye also we can visit your sister now " Rose infrom mya once she came back 

“ honey it’s not the dress “ mya said carrying Bella back out. She was surprised her mom left.  “ well okay that’s fine with me.  Let’s eat then go. “ mya said putting Bella in the car seat so she could eat. 

Kayla waved good bye but tried to climb on rose. 

Bella hated the dress but didn’t throw a fit about it just pouted as she was in the car seat but was glad Mary was gone as she didn’t trust her and started to play with her monster 

“no no Kayla let mama eat now play with your bunny” Rose says putting Kayla in her car seat “Okay what are we going to do then ?” Rose ask Mya about her sister 

Mya sighed. “ we can’t leave the that little got there. So we can go there and I’ll take her to our house for tonight then see something else. You know my colleague Sarah she been wanting a little. She a good parent maybe they will take her “ mya said. She took a bite of her food. 

Kayla poured and covered her faces with her bunny mad rose yelled at her. 

"Sounds like a good idea " Rose says taking a bite of her food before lightly tickling Kayla who rose guess didn't like being told no 

Bella kept playing with her toy happily after carefully some how getting out of the dress happily and sat in just her diaper and shorts 

rose look over and saw what Bella did and laugh "like real babies " she says to mya and points at Bella trying not to laugh more 

Mya continue to eat the looked down at Bella when rose started to laugh. “ well i guess  we’re going to have to get clothes she can’t take off. “ mya said taking her phone out and taking a picture of Bella. 

Kayla giggles when she was tickled. 

"Oh you know babies if they could some says they will go with out nothing no matter what you put on them " rose says smiling at both girls 

Bella saw mya take her phone out and look at her so she gave a cute cheeky smile before going back to playing 

Rose finish too and made sure Kayla was buckled into before standing up "yep let's go and get this other with " Rose says taking Kayla to the car 

"do you think mya sister going to be scarier then her mother?" Bella ask her sister once they where in the car 

Mya got in the passenger seat.  She called Chloe to tell her there coming. 

Kayla thought about it. “ yea she won’t even take the poor little to the doctor “ Kayla with a sigh happy they got stuck with some one who’s 

"I don't know if you want me to come in or not so if you want me and the girls can stay in the car " Rose offed once mya was off the phone 

"and took away her ability to walk that just awful I'm glad mya and rose aren't like that I can deal with wearing a dress if that the worst there going to be " Bella says 

“ okay i will “ mya said grabbing her emergency first aid kit. She went inside the went straight to Ellie . She argued with Chloe but took the poor little girl who was not okay at all. 

Kayla smiled. “ mama can I have nana “ Kayla asked

( can you play Ellie ) 

(Sure) 

"you can have some bananas when we get home okay honey " Rose says watching the door to the house 

Ellie was dirty, sick and look like a shell of a person she was  still as a bord when she was carried out by mya 

rose rush out of the car and let mya in on her side of the car "we are going home you can check her out there then we are calling your friend " Rose says doing everything in her power not to go into the house and kill mya sister 

Mya lays Ellie down on the seat. She felt so bad for the poor girl. She hated her sister and wasn’t talking to her again. 

“ yes I’m going to bathe her to “ mya said. “ she probably has a super bad rash “ 

kayla looked at the poor girl between her and felt bad. She was upset about how she was treated.