LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

Bella hug her monster tight with no shame since it did make her feel better 

"I'll get dress after I get Kayla bunny " rose says giving Kayla one last tickled before going to her toy rose then got dress still not looking froward to this morning 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya nodded then carried both girls downstairs and put them in there swings so she could finish getting ready. Mya our cartoons in so the could watch them. 

Kayla liked the swing actually. She watched the tv and held her bunny. 

Bella snuggles into her toy and blanket that rose brought out 

rose got the girls blankets and made sure they where coved after putting Kayla in her car seat before getting into the car with Mya "okay ready now" rose says 

Mya drives to the the restaurant she was meeting her mother at. She gets out the car. See she looks around to see if her moms were there. “ she here and early. Remember girls be shy and quite “ mya said placing Bella pacifier in her mouth. 

Mya just looked at rose. “ you been around my mother plenty of times “ mya said not in the joking mood. She carried Bella in the restaurant and found her mom. 

“ hey mom “ mya said. Hugging an older looking version of herself.  Mary came over and hugged mya. “ hello rose “ she said. 

"Yes doesn't mean I like to I only do it because I love you more then I dislike her " rose says carrying Kayla in "Mary " rose says with a small stiff nod 

bella look up at Mary she guess from listening to rose and look at the older woman scared but needed to know who the woman was 

Mary smiled. “ Look at those Little’s they don’t look like Little’s at all. Are you still aganist treating Little’s the right way “ Mary said sitting down. 

Maya sighed alittle pullbut picked Bella out the car seat and cradled her. “ yes mom I treat them like babies because that’s what they are. Not animals you should torture “ 

mary frowned. “ well their your kids but you should learn from your sister. Taking her Little’s walking ability was the right thing “ 

Kayla whined being scared but still stayed quiete. 

"That's not the right thing it's wrong and starting become against the law" rose says with a frown as she held Kayla close after taking her out of her car seat 

bella glared at Mary hating how she spoke about them and how she was upsetting Kayla 

Mya sighed. “ mom I not here to argue with you about what’s right and wrong. I’m here to let spend time with your grandchildren “ mya said. 

Mary picked up the menu. “ well okay it’s just I’m guess not with the new way yet. Now what are these little cuties name “ Mary ask. 

Mya smiled at Bella. “ this is Bella and that’s Kayla” mya said making Bella wave her hand. 

Both Rose and Bella made a sound when Mary said the first part both not really believing that but rose pick up Kayla hand and made her wave too just to show mya she was making a effort 

bella pulled her hand back and hid back into mya acting like she was just shy not that she just didn't trust Mary 

Mya sighed at bells and rubbed her back telling her to calm down. “ so how’s Chloe and Ellie “ mya asked. 

“ well Chloe is good. But Ellie is sick and Chloe won’t take her to the doctors she has the flu. Maybe you could go there and help her out “ Mary said. 

Mya looked at rose. “ maybe after the girls appointment we can.  If she really that bad. What do you think honey “ 

kayla started to open up more

"Why won't Chloe take her to the doctor even if it is just the flu ?" Rose ask Mary as she nods to mya about visiting Chloe 

bella clam down a little as she snuggle into mya looking at Mary again as she suck her pacifier 

“ she like the poor little to suffer. I know I did some mean things to them but never this far to them “ Mary’s said sighing. “ are you going to order for them “ she ask. 

“ that poor baby and no because they had surgery which needs them to be on liquids for right now. “ mya explained. 

Rose looked at Mary not sure to believe her or not about how she was acting "plus they like there bottles " Rose adds trying to be more nice if her mother in law was trying to change 

bella wiggle a bit around in mya arms after feeling her diaper warm up and held her monster tighter in her arms to scared to tell mya in front of Mary 

“ well I’ll pay for you guys and can they  have any solids at all “ Karen asked. 

“ well we gave them fruit puree last night and they did pretty good. But we’re introducing it slowly “ mya explained. 

Kayla was hungry. “Baba”

Mya knew Bella was hungry so she tuck out a bottle and put it to her lips. “ I’m going to get the steak and baked potato what about you Rose” mya asked. 

Kayla hungrily drank the bottle. 

Mary watched the girls. “ you guys are good parents to them. I also want to apologize to rose for insulting her about what she does for work” Mary said really meaning it. 

"Slowly Kayla your going to give your self a tummy ache " Rose says to Kayla before turning to Mary and mya " thank you for saying sorry as I love my job and I think I'll just have a salad " Rose says with a small smile at Mary for the first part 

bella took her bottle happily and started to drink enjoying it as she drank calmly 

Mya told the waiter everything they wanted. “ now let’s go back to Chloe. Rose if her little is that sick and she won’t take her to the doctor is that enough to file a report” mya said. 

Kayla slowly downed trying to savor the milk now.

"Yes with the new and even old laws she is breaking by one taking her little right to be able to walk away and refusing to take to a doctor it more then enough to have her put away and her little taken away too " Rose says after thinking about it 

Bella soon stop drinking and started to wiggle from being in a cold diaper and whine softly 

“ well I don’t want my sister put away but that little to be in a better home. Mom text Chloe and tell her I’m coming there “ mya said. She looked down at Bella. “ what’s wrong do you have a wet diaper l 

mary nodded and texted Chloe to tell her.

kayla finshed drinking her bottle getting the hiccups.

"You ask I was just telling you what I know " Rose explained truthfully as she sat Kayla up "uh oh someone got hiccups " she cooed at Kayla patting her back softly 

bella nodded that her diaper was wet "uncomffy mommy " she says being uncomfortable in the dress and the wet diaper now