LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose sat up holding both girls as she gleard at her wife not really a morning person in less she was going to work and only because she had too 

bella grip onto rose and soon was asleep again as well 

Mya came back with a cup of coffee in her hand. She took Bella and Kayla then handed rose the coffee. “ just the way you like it “ mya said bringing both girls to the bath. She stripped them down and put them in tub. 

Katla woke up being placed in the water.

” No bath” 

Bella didn’t like water being dump on her so started to cry cranky from being woken up like this 

“no honey you heard mommy you and Bella both need a bath” rose says starting to wash Kayla up 

Bella kept crying wanting out of the tub and wanting cuddles as she held her arms up wanting out 

rose wash Kayla up leaving her hair not wanting Kayla to start crying like Bella when she had the water dump over her 

Mya looked at Bella. “. It’s okay honey we’re almost done then you can have a baba “ mya said. She finished washing her up then brought her to the room to get dressed. She laid Bella on the bed and diapered then just sat on the bed and fed Bella her bottle. 

Kayla eventually woke up and started to try and grab the baby soap.

Bella finely clam down when she was out of the bath and having her bottle 

“no no Kayla don’t grab the soap “ Rose says moving it away from Kayla and takes her out of the bath to get her change and dress 

Bella frown knowing that ment wearing a dress and seeing mya scary mom but she said nothing as she had her bottle 

"now lets get you looking pretty so we can see mommy mommy " Rose cooed at Kayla trying to make a effort about visiting mya mom 

When Bella was done drinking mya burped Bella the. Placed the dress over her. Which was yellow and not to puffy. But it did have a big bow on the back.  “‘ I promis this only like a once a week thing. But you look so pretty “ mya cooed to Bella

Kayla was nervous but she didn’t mind the dress. “ I want baba “ Kayla said hungrily not wanting to get dressed yet. 

"Your lucky I like you and your mother sounds scary " Bella says frowning as she look at the dress on her 

"okay let's get you your baba then dress " rose says grabbing Kayla her bottle and started to feed her 

“ well she’s not the best person in the world. But remembered what I said stay close and quiet. Then  she won’t find a need to punish you” mya said bruising Bella hair into two pigtails. “ you look absolutely adorable like this “ 

kayla hungrily drank her bottle. She looked at her sister and smiled never seeing her in a dress. 

Bella blushed after her hair was done hating the outfit and how it made her felt "I'm going to act like I'm sleeping the whole time " Bella mumbles 

rose sat Kayla up after she was done with her bottle and started to burp her 

Mya sighed. “ that might work to. “ mya said. She sat Bella on the bed and got it a pair of baby booties and put the on her.

kayla burped. Then said. “ Bella must really like you guys I could never get her to wear anything like that “ 

"It will work if I have to wear stuff like this " Bella says clearly uncomfortable and unhappy in the outfit 

rose change Kayla into a pink dress the same kind of dress as Bella just a different colour "yeah she must " Rose agree seeing how Bella seem to hate the dress 

"Can I take my monster sammy with me then he makes me feel better " Bella says blushing at the end by the fact she was attached to her stuff monster toy to make her feel better 

rose put kayla shoes on before tickling her lightly and cooed at her 

“ yes you can honey “ mya said getting it for her. She already pack the diaper bag then looked at rose. “ go get dressed please we have to leave her in 30 minutes” mya said. 

Kayal gigged and kicked her feet lightly. 

“ where’s bunny “ Kayla asked.