LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

“ no kayak didn’t I counted you both had Eleven bites. Now you can have more tomorrow “ mya said hoping Bella would go poop tonight. 

Kayla nodded. “ I’m not tired can I play with my toys please “ Kayla asked wanting to play not sleep. 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“But I’m still hungry “ Bella whine more hungry she felt then the need to poop 

“maybe let me see what mommy says as we both want you girls on routines “ Rose says as she carries Kayla downstairs 

“Yeah I thought so but I wanted to make sure “ rose agree as she took Kayla to where her toys where 

Bella drank her bottle happily till half way done when she push the bottle away and started to grunt 

“ yes it’s not there bedtime yet so that’s fine “ mya said. She put the bottle on the table and smiled at Bella feeling her   Go poop I’m her diaper. “ that was you last bottle for the night “ 

kayla picked up her doll baby and started to play with it like any other kid would do. 

“Alright “ Rose says before she left the kitchen and sat Kayla down to let her play and watch her with a smile 

Bella felt better after she poop not so embarrassed by it then Kayla as Mya was the only one who saw since rose had left the room with Kayla before “can I finish it then since it my last one tonight?” Bella ask really liking drinking her bottle 

“Okay” Bella says the less fussy one when it came to being messy in anyway as she carried on drinking her bottle just like before 

rose found it cute that Kayla was playing with her doll like a real child would and found it interesting how easy both girls seem with being a baby even other Amazon’s who where like Mya and rose in how they thought littles should be treated  still had a hard time normally at the start with them 

Mya let Bella finish her bottle then burped her then brought her up for a change . 

“ good girl making a big stinky “ nya said as she untapped Bella diaper then changed her quickly then putting her in blue pajama. 

Kayla struggled with trying to reach something. “ mama “ she trying to get doll blanket. 

Bella did blush a little when Mya called her a good girl for pooping but was glad for the change and dress “can you read me a story and have cuddles before bed ?” Bella ask shyly after she was dress 

rose look at the time and saw it was almost for bed “Okay honey you can have the blanket but then it’s bed time “ Rose says handing Kayla the doll blanket 

“ yes they really are. I just wish they were healthy again “ mya said with a sigh. “ they have physical therapy tomorrow at three plus my moms for breakfast it’s going to be a long day tomorrow “ 

mya got up and carried Bella to the room. 

“No I think the hard part will be bella not losing her temper tomorrow at all” Rose says seeing Bella being the more quick to anger and talking back then Kayla rose layed Kayla down too and coved her in a blanket and gave her her fairy before kissing both girls softly on the head