LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya brought most of the things. Then went to go get her  doctor bag than came back down stairs. “ okay girls I just have to make sure you both still healthy” 

kayla looked at mya. “ what if we’re not healthy” Kayla asked. 

Mya looked at Kayla. “ I think you guys are getting better” 

“ no I won’t ill try to make you better “ mya said. She took out her charts the n took out her Seth scope and listened to the girls heart. She then took a needle to take there bottle. “ now let’s see if you guys can at least crawl” mya said she placed Bella on her hands and knees then did the same with Kayla. Then put there bears further away from them. “ come on girl go get your teddy “ 

kayla started to crawl but stopped halfway because her body hurt and started to cry. 

Bella sat back on her bum after watching Kayla in pain from crawling and Bella didn’t want that to be her too 

rose got up and pick up Kayla and started to rub her back softly and shh her softly as she did 

Mya went and got some medicine for Kayla to ease the pain. She went over to Bella. “ can you try please I just want to make sure you can still move “ mya said. 

Kayla kept crying after the medicine worked she was upset and tired now. 

“No it’s going to hurt like it hurt for Kayla “ Bella said with a whine feed up of always being in pain at times so she didn’t want to do something that would make her hurt 

“shh baby it’s okay do you want a bottle ?” Rose ask thinking a warm bottle was the best thing 

“ it is toughness to hurt but I want to still make sure you can move and the surgery went well” mya said. “ right after I’ll give you pain medicine “. 

Kayla shook her head no and sucked her thumb trying to calm herself down. She still sniffled around her thumb and had tears in her eyes.

Bella frown but move to her hands and knees and tried crawling for a little bit 

rose move her and Kayla to the couch and sat down “that’s okay how about we cuddle for a bit “rose says in a calming voice 

Mya could tell Bella was trying to hard. She went over and picked her up. “ okay honey don’t push your self to the mad take it slow “ mya said slipping the medicine in her mouth. 

“ huwt “ Kayla mumbled holding onto rose. She felt safe and secure. 

“You wanted to see if I could “ Bella mumble after having the medicine 

“I know you do honey but you did really well at crawling I’m proud of you for trying “ Rose says to her as she cuddles with Kayla 

“ I know and you can so that’s good. Your actually becoming healthy “ mya said smiling going to sit on the couch. “ so we should go threw all the new things we brought you guys” 

kayla smiled at being praised. “ thank you “ she said smiling. 

Bella snuggled into Mya when she sat on the couch “up to you mommy it’s only mama who doesn’t know what we got “ Bella mumble tried because of crawling 

“your welcome “ rose says lightly tap Kayla on the nose 

“ there swings highchair and walkers “ mya said moving out all the old boxes put the room. She clean out the closet first then hung up all the girls clothes smiling how cute they were. Then put the girls toys in a toy box.  Then made sure it was clean so Hanna could put anything else they needed.