LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

Mya looked at Kayla and Bella. “ are you two the birds “ mya asked laughing. “ well I might of bought most of the store but not all of it and it was for our little girls “ 

kayla drank her bottle and nodded at being called the little birds. 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bella nodded too that she was one of the little birds With a smile 

"alright alright that's fine I know the girls are different from each other so it's understandable oh after we feed the girls I'm guessing we are putting them down for a nap want to eat here then go " Rose offers 

Mya type what she wanted on the iPad on the table. “ so tomorrow we’re meeting my mom at 9 at thE breakfast place outside. So girls are going to need a bath and their hair wash. “ mya explained to rose. 

Kayla was already sleeping when she was almost drinking her bottle. 

"Fine but we are setting the rules with your family about our daughters mya we are there parents not them" Rose says removing the bottle from Kayla as she rub her back softly to burp her but not wake her 

bella finish hers when she had fallen asleep 

“ I know I told my mom “ mya said. She sat Bella up and rubbed her back. “ it’s going to be fine I promise. As long as my sister not there I don’t want the girls to think we are going to do that to them” 

kayla spit up which caused her to cry and wake up a little. 

"Still I want to make sure sister there or not she learned it from someone remember and same I don't want the girls ever thinking that " Rose says before getting a rag from the diaper bag and clean Kayla up cooing at her softly as she rock her again 

bella let out a huge burp but stayed asleep making small happy baby sounds afterwards too 

“ well my sister is heartless you remember bk I told you she killed my little that was my sister at the playground “ mya said thinking she told rose. Mya our Bella in her car seat after words then started to rock it with her foot.

kayla stopped whining and fell back to sleep peacefully. 

“ are little Kayla becoming a crybaby which is no problem “mya said. 

Rose frown shaking her head at that "she I repeat she never coming near or being left alone with our girls ever even if God him self came down and ask I wouldn't let her " Rose says as she puts Kayla in her seat and picks what she wants to eat "yeah she is and Bella seems to be doing better about this " Rose adds 

“ I promise she won’t ever. I wish we could save her little but we need proof of abuse “ nya said feeling bad for Ellie. 

“ yea I think Kayla likes being babied but jus sensitive that’s all. Bella enjoys herself to” mya says 

"Yeah so do I the only thing I can think of is getting a private I to follow her and get proof but then I'm worry where that would leave Ellie in the long run " Rose says with her own sigh "yeah but all babies are  I'm still shock Bella wanted dolls to be honest " Rose adds once there food comes 

“ well if anything we could take Ellie in for awhile until we find a good family. I can’t leave my niece like that. Before she dies “ mya says getting upset now. 

“ well I’m happy she got them something different but she like you more boy things than anything “ mya said with a smile. 

“ we hire an investorgator on her. I’m telling she so mean to her “ mya said hugging rose bac.k. The food came back shortly.

” I felt so bad the girls want chocolate today but they can’t have it and I didn’t wan to say no” 

"I will look into one who helps protect little's to help us " Rose promises 

"well they didn't seem upset by it so it's fine when they can they can have it " Rose says kissing mya on the cheek before moving back to eat her food 

“ okay sounds good “ Kay did. 

“ yup after I get used to soft foods. Which I’m going to do tonight “  mya finished her food then drank the rest of her coffee. 

Kayal woke up and was whining because she had a messy diaper. 

"Sounds good hopefully they won't be fussy about it " Rose says turning when she heard Kayla whining "I'm going to go get Kayla changed " Rose says and picks up Kayla up and takes her to the bathroom 

bella woke up with yawn rubbing her eyes 

Rose nodded before going to change Kayla "aww it's okay baby mama going to get you all nice and clean " Rose cooed at Kayla as she lays her on the changing table and started to clean her up 

"Yeth me did " Bella says rubbing her eyes 

Mya waited for Bella to wake up. “ that’s good we’re going to build a bear then go home so you guys can play with your toys.” Mya said. 

Kayla stopped whining all the way. She ducked her thumb as she was good during the change. 

"Ohh that cool are you sure you guys want to spend so much on us ?" Bella ask 

rose kept cooing at Kayla though out the change then throwaway the old diaper before picking Kayla up "who my good girl who my good girl " rose says kissing Kayla on the cheek