LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

My didn’t want to tell the girls. “ well girls when you were in the accident it broke some of your bones and we can’t put you in a cast. That’s why it’s hard to move and sit up. Don’t worry you will be able to soon” mya said.

kayla looked at her sister. “ it was that bad” 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya sighed. “ as long as I keep giving you annual checks up and giving you medicine plus  liquids “ mya said. Mya felt bad for the girls. “ it’s okay though I’m a doctor “ 

kayla was upset she felt better with mya taking care of them. 

Mya didn’t know the answer to that. “ most likely it’s not clear as of right now. When you go for your next check up it will tell us “ mya said. She went over and started to pack a diaper bag for the girls. 

“ don’t worry though. You will be okay if anything we might have to reteach you there’s things” 

Mya handed her monster. “ you probably going to need medicine soon “ mya said. Mya picked up both girls making sure they had their blankets and stuffies. Then placed them in there car seat. 

“ ready to go shopping babies “‘mya said tickling them both. 

Kayla giggled and nodded. 

Mya smiled at bells then put her in the car which Kayla. She drove to the little store and then got them out putting them in a car seat. “ if you guys are good I’ll let you buy a special treat “ mya said. 

Mys went to the high chairs first looking at a selection. She looked around and noticed her friend Claire and her little. 

“ okay you two be good that’s my friend Claire but she not old fashion “ mya said. 

“ hey Claire how’s it going” 

"What kind of special treat?" Bella ask as they where push into the shop bella already bored but stay quiet and good 

"Mya hey oh you know alright considering I run after a hyper little " Claire joked 

Bella smiled liking the sound of that of  getting toys

"wow two little's I thought you and rose said you guys where to busy for little's and it wouldn't be fair on them ?" Claire says waving to Kayla and Bella 

bella covered her face with her blanket still not sure on other amazons yet  

“ well I thought I was to until I saw these two cuties in the er  I couldn’t help but take time in. “ mya said.  Mya tickled Bella alittle. 

Kayla waved not being shy like Bella. She looked at the other little who was in a blue dress. She wonders if she was in a bad home. 

Bella giggled when she tickled but stay hidden 

"well they are cute sisters I'm guessing ?" Claire ask smiling at both girls not mad that Bella was shy "hi girls I'm Claire and this is my little girl Harley " Claire says showing Kayla and Bella her little 

“ that’s fine give my girls a enough time to get better” mya said. “ well I don’t want to keep you plus we have to meet Rose soon anyway nice to see “ mya said. 

She peeled at bells and smiled. “ little shy huh it’s okay my cutie “ 

kayla waved by to the little and looked at her mommy smiling. 

"Great I'll give you a call later and tell Rose she still owes me a drink " Claire jokes at the end and waves at the girls before leaving with her little 

Bella blushes when mya says that "your mad then ?" Bella ask worried 

“ I know honey that’s good you don’t trust all of the “ mya said. Mya walked around the store more putting a few things in the cart.  “ okay you know that you can pick out things to” mya said. 

Kayla looked around. “ mama I want everything pink” 

Mya laughed. “ you two are just so different I can’t understand” mya said smiling. She got the tag for a changing table. 

“ okay I told mama I wouldnt buy everything in the store.  But it looks like I might have to for my babies “ mya jokes. She walked over to the toy aisle. “ alright you guys can get whatever you want “  

kayla looked at the toys. “ really “ 

mya nodded. 

“ I’m not I just want to spoil my baby’s” mya said with a laugh. She put in rattles and blocks. 

Kayla looked and pointed to the American girl dolls and accessories. 

Mya put The dolls in the cart for Kayla. 

She looked at Bella. “ what would you like “