LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yeah okay “ rose agree and went to sleep too 

bella woke up a few hours later in a wet diaper and hungry as she look around for Mya sill half a sleep she got up set seeing all the bars around her and scared not remembering they got cribs the day before and started to cry 

Rose got up with Mya and did the same with Kayla rocking her softly “I’ll change Kayla first then I’ll go down and make them there bottles “Rose says moving Kayla to the changing table 

bella started to sniffle feeling better being in Mya arms 

“ okay “ mya said. She laid Bella on the bed and started to change her. “ that was the problem you were soaked “ mya cooed to her as she changed her. Mya looked at the time it was one in the morning. 

Kayla couldn’t find her pacifier so sucked her thumb to calm herself down. 

“Yay”Bella said feeling better hearing that and cuddles into Mya while she waited for rose and Kayla 

“I see someone can’t wait to have there bottle “rose says as she warms both girls bottles then brings them up when there done “Bella clam down then “rose says when she walks in seeing a happier Bella 

Mya cuddles in bells and looks at rose. “ yes she going to sleep with us. She doesn’t like her crib we’re going to have to figure something else out “ mya said. 

Kayla clapped her hands. “ yea there really yummy” 

“How about the mosses basket thing and we can keep her in here “ Rose offers after thinking about it then smiles at Kayla as she hands Mya the other bottle and feeds kayal hers 

bella took her bottle right away when Mya offers it 

“I guess so Kayla seems okay with sleeping in her crib or with us which is good”rose says as she removes the bottle from Kayla mouth and rub her back softly 

bella kept sucking on her bottle even after it was finish still awake 

Mya takes Bella bottle out. She starts to burp her. “ yes she is a good sleeper. Bella hear is in between. But a hungry baby “ mya said. 

Kayla woke up when the bottle was taken out.  She was awake now and wanting to play. 

Rose move Kayla back and saw her awake “so much for her being a good sleeper but yeah Bella the hungyer baby “ rose says ticking Kayla lightly 

Bella out a big burp and was wake too as she looked at everting