LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two sick Little’s ( private )

Lillybaby

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ I’m not lying “ mya said tickling Bella then brought her over to the super hero toys in put the ones in the she wanted. Mya went over to the baby swings and jumpers and walkers. “ I’m going to get you guys walkers and  baby swings “ mya said putting them in the cart. She looked at the time. “ okay just a baby tub then we’re done “ 

Bella giggled and wiggle around a bit when she was brought over to the superhero toys she pick out different dolls of superhero girls and some of the action figures too 

"why we need baby baths?" Bella ask confused 

“ are bathtub is way to big for you so it’s better this way l mya said. She looked at the cart. “ okay mama won’t kill me with this stuff “ my said joking she went to the check out line. 

Kayla looked at her sister. “ Bella look it’s our favorite chocolate. “ Kayla said. It was Hershey chocolate and bells and Kayla got it every time they went out. 

Mya could tell the girls really wanted but she couldn’t let them eat it. 

“ okay girls I’ll get it but you can’t eat remember your still on only liquids “‘mya said handing them both a chocolate bar. 

Kayla smiled and held it close to her chest. 

“ thank you mommy “

“ well so you have it when your better honey. Which is going to be soon” Mya said.  She paid not worrying about the price. Then pushed the cart to the car. 

“ okay girls what’s going to happen is your going to eat lunch then take a nap. Then will see mama “ mya said buckling them in the car seat. 

She put all the bags in the car. 

Kayla smiled and held the chocolate tight not letting it go. 

Bella smiled when she heard that but still had a worry look on her face about the price herself 

"should I be worry to ask what we're having for lunch ?" Bella ask wiggling a little as her diaper started to itch finely noticing that her diaper was wet as she was put in the car seat 

rose rang mya phone and waited for her to pick up 

“ your formula you had for breakfast with honey in it “ Mia said. She checked the girls diaper nothing they needed changed. First she picked up her phone.  “ hey honey what’s up “ mya asked getting the changing supplies out. 

"Oh okay I like that stuff it's super yummy" Bella says as she watches mya for a bit before turning to Kayla "okay so maybe your right and finely something good happing for us " Bella says 

"hey babe well I got stuff I had to do done early so I'm officially on holiday want to meet me in are favourite cafe with the girls for lunch?" Rose ask 

“ sounds good I’m about to change the girls then I will be on my way. They will probably bring sleeping by then” mya explained to rose.

kayla smiled at Bella hearing that. “ even if we are adults being treated like babies it’s really nice not to be running away from amazons anymore.  Let’s just the best baby’s ever “ Kayla said with a smile on her face. 

“Alright that’s fine since it nice today maybe we can go for a walk in the park after if the girls are a sleep because I want them awake if you haven’t done it and take them to build a bear “ Rose says 

“not like we can run anymore anyway “ Bella points out with a chuckle 

“ let’s just get some food. Then take the girls to build a bear I forgot” mya said laying the changing pad down. “ I have to soaked girls here let me change them then meet you at the cafe “ 

kayla nodded and started to suck her thumb. 

Maya took Bella out first the changed her then changed kayal. “ can you guys wait ten more minutes for lunch” 

“Yeah that’s fine if I’m there before you I’ll get you your favourite coffee from there love you see you and the girls soon “ Rose says and then hangs up so Mya could change the girls 

“yeah we can it’s fine so we’re meeting mama then ?” Bella ask after she was changed and then put her pacifier in her mouth 

Rose was sitting inside looking at the menu by the window in the cafe two coffees in front of her already 

“so she on lunch fow how long ?” Bella ask behind her pacifier as she look around from what she could see in her car seat bored 

“ no she doesn’t have to go back to work for about a month “ mya said. Taking the girls out the car keeping them in there car seat. She carried them in and went to go see rose. “ hey hun” mya said. 

Kayla smiled seeing her mama. “ mama “ 

“Oh that’s cool” Bella says as there carried in waving at rose when she saw her and smiled 

“hey Hun, hey girls have you been good for mommy “ rose said cooing at the girls at the end “Mya I got you your coffee and I ask here and they said if we want we can warm the girls bottle here” she adds as she picks Kayla up then Bella to give them both hugs and kisses already missing them when she was at work

Mya took a sip of her coffe. Then started to make a bottle for the girls adding honey. “ yea that sounds good “ mya said. 

Kayla giggled loving all the attention. 

“Mama we went shopping and I got all the American girl doll things then sissy got super hero toys “Kayla said smiling. 

“Yeah just ask someone at the counter and then there bring them over when there done “ Rose says to Mya 

“Oh Yeah sounds like you had fun shopping with mommy Bella what kind of superhero toys did you get ?” Rose ask 

“I got all the superhero high dolls and some action figures “ Bella says with a smile liking the attention too 

“ yes mommy almost both but the whole store “ Kayla said with a laughs 

mya came back with the bottles. Then gave one to rose then took Bella to feed her. “ so I know you none of your excited but tomorrow morning we are going to my parents for breakfast. I told her not to try anything at all. But remember what I said stay attached to mama and I “ mya said as she placed the bottle in Bella mouth. 

Rose frown at first hearing that but thought how mya did it was funny "I swear you planned that so bella couldn't say anything " Rose said with a smirk as she feeds Kayla "also I heard from two little brides you brought almost the whole store out and I need to buy us a bigger house " Rose joked 

Bella pouted when she was being fed since she couldn't say anything but so was enjoying the bottle happily