LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Home (Private for Teresa)

FalloutZone

"You really are my little girl! You even have the same tastes as mama!" Jill joked, although she was having the same thoughts Sam had, that they had a lot in common.

Sam looked so amazed that she had someon who she could trust and look up to. Jill felt great that those emotions were directed towards her. 

Jill nodded her head in answer. "What she did was very bad, we have to respect everyone, specially if the person should be important to us." She explained, Jill wanted Sam to understand what happened because she knew the girl had a wrong vision of what had happened. "And I wished you had come to me sooner." She admitted looking down. "Or that I had noticed what was going on and I had come to you, but that doesnmt matter anymore, you are here and that's what matters." She said, she regretted her actions, if she suspected anything she'd take Sam, but she didn't want te girl to regret, she already felt a lot of bad things, she didn't want the girl to add one more. She felt even more sad to hear that Sam was used to runway feom home at least for small periods of time. "You don't have to feel ashemed because of the things Stan said about me, I am kind of happy that he doesn't like me, if he did like me it'd would be because I am like him, and I'd never want to be like that." She reassured the girl. "Had an accident? Do you mean you peed your pants?" She didn't want to embarass the girl, but she was curious after she had seen the yellow stain in Sam's pants and all. "Oh baby, that must have been so scary." She patted the top of Sam's head gently. 

"Yeah, really." Jill answered and gave Sam a big smile. "Aw baby, you are going to make mama cry again." She said tearing up and reached for Sam for a hug.

"Of course!" She smiled, happy that Sam noticed she was joking. "Is blue my kitten's favorite color?" She asked, wanting to know more about the girl.

"Were anyone else than Stan and Cathy mean to you?" She asked, wanting to really know about everything that Sam had been through.

When Sam agreed about going to bed Jill started rocking the girl slowly, quickly Sam was asleep. She carried the girl carefully upstairs, not wanting to wake the girl up. She put the girl on her bed and tucked her in, then Jill took a quick shower and brushed her teeth before climbing into bed with Sam and pulling the girl close.

During the night Jill woke up many times because of Sam's whimpering, everytime she'd rub the girl's back and rock her. 

Sammy smiled and giggled at that, "I wanna be like you when I grow up mama! Your really beautiful!" stated Sam with a grin.

Sam thought over what Jill had said, "I mustn't of been very important to her," mumbled Sam sadly, "but I guess that doesn't matter now cause I have you!  And I know that I'm important to you cause you wouldn't of let me call you mama! And I really respect you! Mama! Your the most important person to me!" stated Sam brightly and full of energy.  

Sam frowned for a moment and thought briefly before wrapping her arms around Jill not wanting the woman to be sad at all because she didn't like it when people were sad because she knew what that felt like!  

Sammy nodded and grinned, "Yeah what matters is us right now and nothing else?" asked Sam in agreement with Jill.  The teen listened to Jill, "I didn't like what he said about you at all cause they were really mean and he said words that he sometimes called me," said Sam with a frown only to look away from Jill ashamed, "y-yeah," stammered Sam, "I didn't mean to wet myself but it just happened cause I was scared and he shouted really loudly," continued Sam, "he had started to unbuckle his belt a-a-and.....I think he was going to hit me." admitted Sam softly, "Which is why I peed a-a-and that made him stop for a moment but that made him really mad! Like really, really, really mad but I ran."" added Sam quietly.

Sam grinned a little, "Your going make me cry mama!" replied Sammy having tears in her eyes as well as she hugged Jill tightly and cuddled up to her.

Sammy giggled, "Blue and yellow! I like light blue the best." replied Sammy cheerfully.

Sam frowned and nodded, "Kids at school," mumbled Sam, "some ignore me and I sometimes hang out with this group during school who aren't mean with me but the rest tend to be mean," paused Sam, "I've been tripped up a lot, had my homework stolen, had pranks played on me and other stuff," sighed Sammy putting her thumb in her mouth, "I know I shouldn't suck my thumb but I can't help it," admitted Sam, "I know its stupid and its babyish but....it's the only thing I have." added Sam trying not to cry.

A few seconds Sammy started to cry, "Some of the teachers are really mean too." whimpered Sam rubbing her tearful eyes and curling up against Jill for comfort.

Sammy would calm down whenever she felt Jill rubbing her back and/or rocking her at night.

Sammy woke up and found herself clinging tightly to Jill.  The teen stayed still in Jill's arms but she could feel the dampness of the sheets.  She had pissed the bed during her sleep! Sam with this knowledge nuzzled her face into the crook of Jill's neck seeking further comfort and reassurance that she wasn't a bad person, "Mama." whispered Sam putting her thumb  into her mouth. 

"Aw baby." It was impossible for Jill to not think that Sam was really cute when the girl said things like that. "You'll be more beautiful than me princess, you are already a gorgeous little girl."  

Jill nodded her head in agreement. "You are right, we should only think about us now, it's what matters the most." It would make no difference to wonder about Cathy, she was in Sam's past now. "And you are the most important person for me! I let you call me mama because of that." Sam's small bursts of love made Jill really happy. 

Jill held Sam back, amused that the girl was trying to soothe her because she noticed that subject affected her feelings.  

Jill nodded her head at what Sam said. Hearing that Stan called Sam the same names he used to call Jill made her very angry, it was just too disrespectful. "Honey, what really matters in knowing who we are, if we do that then it won't hurt us when people say things like that about us because we know they are wrong." She explained. "I'm glad you ran or he'd hurt you even more." Jill didn't even want to think all of the things Sam must had been through, the small part that she knew already made her so angry. "He was wrong, you just had an accidente one that you probably woudn't have if wasn't for him in first place." 

Jill kissed the top of Sam's head and tried to stop crying although she had a big smile on her face. 
Sammy giggled, "Blue and yellow! I like light blue the best." replied Sammy cheerfully.

"Wow baby, that wasn't very nice of them, have you ever told any adult there like a teacher?" Jill asked concerned, Sam already had a rough life with Stan and Cathy she didn't need to suffer at school as well. "It's not stupid, I won't lie, I know it's not common to see a teenager sucking their thumb, but if doing that makes you feel safe it doesn't matter what the others think, I just want you to be happy." Jill reassured and rubbed the girl's back. 
A few seconds Sammy started to cry, "Some of the teachers are really mean too." whimpered Sam rubbing her tearful eyes and curling up against Jill for comfort.

Jill woke up when she heard Sam calling for her, instantly she noticed something was wrong, she felt her bottom half was all wet and realized what that meant. "Did you have an accident my princess?!" She asked even if she already knew the answer, she sat up with Sam in her arms and looked right into the girl's eyes. "I'm not mad, okay?! I just want to get you cleaned up." 

Sam looked at Jill in wonder, "Really?" asked Sam, "Cause your really beautiful mama!" exclaimed Sam unable to comprehend how someone like Jill could even think that she could be a gorgeous little girl and let alone more beautiful! Sam would never come to believe that or at least won't for a long while.

Sam frowned only to smile and nod, "Alright! Only us! No one else at all!" exclaimed Sam in agreement with Jill wanting nothing more then to make Jill happy and show her how grateful she was that the woman was now her mommy! It meant the world to Sam and she was going to do her best to show it everyday no matter what.  Sam wasn't going to let Jill feel down for even a moment if she could help it!  Sam wanted to show Jill how much she loved and cared for her! Sammy wanted to be the best she could be for her Mama!

Sam nodded, "I think I get what you mean," said Sam, "so as long as I know who I am nothing can hurt me cause they don't know me," continued Sam, "and I know myself better then anybody else besides my mama." added Sam with a grin.   Sam sighed, "I don't think he understands anything at all," paused Sam, "he's really angry and he shouldn't take it out on me but I don't think he'll ever stop being angry cause he probably got himself in a bad situation and doesn't know how to get out," continued Sam, "was he ever nice to you?" asked Sam curiously wondering if Stan was a bastard before at all or not.

Sam squirmed a little in Jill's lap feeling awkward about the subject of school and her peers, "You okay with me sucking my thumb?" asked Sam softly and giving Jill a small tender smile already knowing the answer.

Sam nodded her head shyly feeling embarrassed and not wanting Jill to be upset with her at all because she had wet the bed.

Sam rubbed her eyes a little, "Okay mama," replied Sam, "I'm still sorry though." added Sam resting her head down on Jill's shoulder for comfort.  Sam felt uncomfortable.  Her wet bottoms felt weird against her but she also felt comforted by being in Jill's arms right now and not having to worry about getting herself cleaned up because of an accident she just had. 

"Why, thank you!" Jill answered and gave Sam a wink, somehow it made her feel good that the girl admired her. "You'll see, you already look so pretty." She wasn't even lying, Jill had never seen such a beautiful and cute girl as Sam before.

Jill gave Sam a nod and an encouraging smile, she knew it wouldn't be easy to Sam, the girl had spend too much time worrying about what other thought, it was a habit for her now. She just hoped Sam wasn't agreeing only because she wanted to make Jill happy, it was endearing that the girl cared that much about her, but she wanted that Sam did things for her own self from now on, because it would mean that the girl understood that she was important too. 

"You got it all right." Jill pointed out. "We need to keep it real, it doesn't matter what people say if we know the truth." She added. "Stan is sick, the things he does are not healthy, he's destroying everyone around him and him own self. He doesn't really think about what he does or he'd never do to you what he did." She said thoughtfully, it was hard do wonder about Stan's because she couldn't relate to him not one bit, she despised every single thing he did. "Well, he was a polite man, you know, I'd never had married him if I knew he's true self." Jill answered truthfully, she had divorced Stan as soon as he showed her his real self. 

"Yes, I am, I have to admit it's unusual, but what others think and do are not my priorities, you feeling happy and safe are much more important to me." She explained. "Besides, you look so cute sucking your thumb!" She couldn't help but say. 

Jill gave Sam a small and reassuring smile and caressed the girl's arm, wanting to let her know that she wasn't angry at all.

"Don't worry dear, mama isn't mad." Jill reassured and gave Sam a small kiss on her forehead. "But we have to take a shower, I don't want you to get a rash." She said, also she Jill herself was wet because of Sam's accident. She got out of the bed with Sam's still in her arms and carried the girl to the bathroom where she finally put the girl down, she started taking the girl's clothes off before getting rid of her own clothes. "Are you cold?" She asked wanting to break the ice with the girl. She wondered if that happened a lot to Sam and if she should ask the girl what was her opinion in diapers, but she didn't want to upset her. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Sam blushed a little at the compliment.  Was she pretty? Really? No one's ever called her pretty before? She could only stare up at Jill with her bright blue eyes unsure but happy and overjoy'd that someone thought something so positive about her.  It was the first time anyone ever had complimented her properly and she could feel her heart swell up almost as if it was ready to burst in mere moments thanks to the amount of positiveness Jill was giving to her.

It would take Sam a long time to understand that she was important or even worth anything at all.  She had so many doubts, so much sadness in her that her confidence wasn't there at all but instead of getting mad or lashing out at the world she kept it bottled up but that was never a good thing and one day she might just explode but thankfully that day would never come because of Jill.   She was saved.  What would she be like without Jill? Without her mama? Would she of gone a similar route as her own mother or a different route? Would she of just stayed quiet and in the corner or would she of hurt someone? She didn't want to be anything like that woman and she would do her hardest to stay on the right path which would be easier now with Jill looking after her and caring for her.

Sam thought over what Jill had said about Stan, "I'm sorry that you had to deal with Stan."

Sam kissed Jill's cheek innocently.  Wanting to comfort the woman.  It must of been hard to be married to a man like Stan.

Sam blushed deeply at the comment and continued to suckle her thumb.   Sam rested her head against Jill and nuzzled her in a content manner feeling safe and secure. It was unlikely that she would ever leave Jill's side or at least she would stay as glued as she could to Jill.  Would it be okay to skip school? Her parents wouldn't care and it would mean more time with Jill? Sammy continued her nuzzling.

Sam was relieved that Jill wasn't angry or upset with her at all for wetting the bed.  It wasn't something she liked doing and it was something she had no control over either despite Stan and her mother telling her that she did have control and was just lazy to get up to go to the toilet.   Sam always felt guilty for wetting her bed because of how upset her parents were with her on that.

Sam stayed quiet for a long time whilst in Jill's arms trying to battle the guilt she felt, "Mhm," mumbled Sam softly, "it's weird not to get shouted at," said Sam, "they shouted at me a lot whenever this happened," continued Sam, "I'm really sorry for wetting the bed I just feel really bad." confessed Sam quietly rubbing her eyes a little not feeling awkward at all that she was naked and that Jill was naked either.  She just felt comforted.  Sam nuzzled her head against Jill's chest.