LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Overalls in stores

Just curious, where can you buy overalls these days in a store where you can try them on?

I know you can order them online, but it's difficult to match up a perfect fit. And I don't see too many for adults that are cute like some of them 10 or 15 years ago. They are actually coming back in style here in California, but I'm not sure if it's a girl trend, or is the case for boys as well. But now that winter is here I would like to get a cute pair that I can wear a shirt over so the bands don't show, and they'll just looking like pants. I need to try them on to get a pair that's roomy, but that doesn't look too baggy and over sized. I like the way overalls feel when you get the right size, I like how the bands pull up on the center under your diaper and gives you a feeling of being locked in them. They would be fun to poop your diaper in also because the smell would not be as strong.

What stores today in Southern CA has them? Sears, Wallmart, and Target only seem to have ones that look like they're for workers, but nothing that's cute like the oshKosh.

If you have any farm supply stores in your area like a farm & fleet , tractor central, etc. would be a good place to look, i know our local farm & fleet carry bib overalls that look like the oshgosh by gosh overalls for baby's and toddlers.