new home new life

Diaper_teen66

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diaper_teen66

• cute little kokiri girl

dr jones takes the IV out making Emily flinch in pain. she then got out an MLP bandage and put it on before saying.

"there that's better Now miss cane Emily will need to take some antibiotics for her mouth so she must take them at 6 am 2 pm and 10 pm all so no eating hard food till her mouth heals and she has her new teeth so you can pick up her meds before you go."

"all right dr jones I will thank you."

Sissy said before looking at her new little girl with a smile.

" okay sweetie, I have a little bag with a pear of new clothes, and Two pears of shoes you can try on. But before I give them to you, do you need help putting them on."

Sissy helped Emily off the bed she took the little teen in the bathroom. when in she went right to work, taking off the hospital gown leaving Emily all most naked say for the diaper Sissy then put a purple shirt with a black cat on Emily then a black skirt before getting two pears of shoes out.

"Okay Emily I did not know what size your feet are so I got two pear, so try both of them to see how they fit all right"

Emily stayed close as they were getting the antibiotics after picking them up they walked outside. Emily shivered a bit from the cold air, as she walked with her new mommy a thought came to Emily to ran away, not caring what happens. but before she could Sissy give her, her bunny toy Emily looked up tear eyed before Sissy said.

"Hey now it's okay relax"

Sissy said in a caring voice as they made it to the car. Sissy opened the back reveling a car seat but a bit bigger one for a 9 or 10 year old. Emily was going to say something like, I am not sitting in that. But before she could, Sissy picked her up and put her in and buckled her in with ease just like any child. Emily pouted and put her thumb in her mouth, but Sissy took it out.

"Sorry but your hand it to dirty for you mouth but I got something for you"

Sissy got her bag and pulled out to Emily's surprise a pacifier but one a bit bigger then the ones for babies. Sissy put the pacifier close to Emily mouth, but Emily tried to keep some of her dignity but soon felt herself wetting her diaper again making Emily sniffle before giving up and opening her mouth. Soon the pacifier was in her mouth. Emily give it a few sucks, as Sissy closed the back door and getting in the front.