LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From big Brother To Baby Brother

BabyGabrial

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile at you and nod "How about we get McDonalds afterwards as well?" I smile "But mommy needs to use the bathroom okay, so sit and watch TV and mommy will be back okay. Your brother should be with you soon"

I head upstairs and drink the medicine which will help me to produce milk to feed Gabrial.

Dan smirks "aww such a cute little baby, wait until everyone at school learns about this"

"I won't tell anyone don't worry, maybe your girlfriend will come round and babysit you"

I cuddle him "your brother said sorry, but we'll show him sorry won't we when he has to change one of your stinky diapers, and this time you can make it as messy as you like!" I smile when Dan is out of earshot

"do you think you can save up a big messy poopy for big brother? I told him you wouldn't be messy when I leave but we will teach him a lesson"

I get the stroller out for you

"How do you want mommy to help you? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable though, if Danny teased you and he upset my baby boy, then we need to make sure he pays the price, and we both know he doesn't like the stinky smell"