LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From big Brother To Baby Brother

BabyGabrial

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(You left the chatroom?)

"That's not what I think, you knew you had to poop so why couldn't you use the potty then I wouldn't have to do this!" I say as I clean you up until theres no more poop on your bottom and I powder you and apply rash cream

I sigh as I come over to you "Now why did mommy put you on the naughty chair? and what do you say to mommy?"

Dan comes down and looks at you but doesn't say anything, and switches on the TV to a adult program

"Dan, be careful with the TV programmes, we have a baby in the house"

Dan pouts "ugh, I am going to Katies" he says as he puts his coat and shoes on and heads to see his girlfriend

I was about to open my mouth but I got distracted by what Dan was watching after he changes it I turn back to Mommy "I pway awound in boom boom diapie and swide down staiws" I say getting used to talking like a baby "I thowwy mommy"

I laugh and smiles "You sure are baby boo" I say as I cuddle you and we watch TV

7pm comes round and I look at you "bathtime honey" I say looking at my watch, knowing that Dan won't be home until 9pm if he has gone to the movies with Katie.