LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From big Brother To Baby Brother

BabyGabrial

"yes you're going to daycare while big brother goes to meet a few of his friends and while mommy goes to work for the morning. and she will pick you up at 2pm and we can go home an get ready for grandma and grandpa"

Brings you downstairs and your bowl of oatmeal is waiting for you on your highchair tray and I strap you into your highchair.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile at you "such a messy baby" I laugh as I wipe your face and luckily you're wearing a bib and I finish feeding you and lifts you out of your highchair and takes you to your playpen

takes you inside where Lisa meets us and takes the stroller and takes you in "hey sweetie, you ready to have some fun?" she says as she helps you out of the stroller

"ooh, someone is a wet baby, auntie Lisa will get you changed" I say as I take your hand and leads you to the changing room. she locks the door and takes you to a changing table

"can you lay down for me please" she says as she gets the supplies from your cubicle where the supplies for each child are kept separate so the staff know who has been changed and how many times for feedback to the parents, just in case of any concerns.

"Auntie Wiwwy!"  I say as we go in "I go wee wee auntie" I respond when she texts me and I get excited when she takes me to get changed when we get to the changing area I lay on the table and play with my feet and try to put my toes in my mouth

I tickle you as I change your soaked diaper "you're such a good boy for auntie today" she says as she gets the fresh diaper on you "all done. Now stand by the table and let auntie clean up"

Dumps the diaper and also cleans the table before washing my hands before returning to you

"Let's go see the other babies. You can be my little helper" she smiles as she takes you downstairs "it's snack time"