LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From big Brother To Baby Brother

BabyGabrial

Looks at you and sighs and looks at you "come on honey, we need to choose the ones that are the most suitable" I say as I see your face and I see your eyes on the super absorbent ones but also your eyes on the ones with the pictures on the front so I get a pack of each

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and smiles "well, it's almost the summer holidays so you'll be going swimming a lot, and if it's not with me then it will be with your babysitter, and that could be your brother or Lily or someone we know"

Looks at you and picks you up and takes you upstairs to your changing table "honey you can't have pool toys in a swimming pool. You can get some armbands and a rubber ring to help you swim" 

I get you to your diaper and open it and tickles your tummy "My, my, someone is a wet boy aren't they, that diaper is soaaaked!" I smile as I change you quickly so you are more comfortable

Looks at you "do you want mama or lily to take you swimming tomorrow?" I say as I pick you up after dressing you and dumps the soiled diaper in the bin and washes my hands and packs up the bag and takes you back to the car