LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From big Brother To Baby Brother

BabyGabrial

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and tuts "believe me, if you thought todays diaper was bad, you haven't seen nothing yet, some of your diapers when you were a baby were nasty!"

Gives you a smirk "Do you really think Gabrial could do all of that without my help?. You needed punishing for your rudeness earlier and I thought this was the best idea"

Looks at you and smirks "okay, but if you tease him again, then you'll be sorry, and Gabrial seems to enjoy you changing him so you're his babysitter from now on. but when I am here, then I will change him when needed"

"He's bound to like a girl doing it more because of me doing it. He'll be fine. Don't worry. I'm sure he loved you changing him. Now get some sleep and we'll talk more in the morning"

Lisa wakes up and thinks about what happened last night, and knows Dan needs his own life.

She thinks about hiring a friend of Lily's that would happily babysit Gabrial or someone who Gabrial has a crush on...

I nod and see mom coming out of her bedroom, now fully dressed

"hey mom, the baby wants you" I say as I make a dash for the shower

Lisa sighs and goes and sees to Gabrial "hey baby boy, did you make a stinky??"

Picks you up and lays you on the changing table "Mommy needs to change your stinky diaper first okay"

we hear Dan run down the stairs and the front door opens and slams

I smile and continue baby talk to you as I get you cleaned up "I know you enjoyed having auntie lily here last night.  And I know you liked Danny changing your diaper.  Good job little one"