LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Diaper

Does anyone know anything about these diapers? Been curious about them for a while, but I dont know anything about them. How do they hold? Feel? Crinkle? The review page on here doesnt help out with my question. Thanx in advance :)

Yes these are a European diaper. The plastic backing is much like Abenas and other like diapers. Eventually the tapes slide on the plastic and you have to reposition it at some point while wearing it. The leak guard is not real standing, but there is one in there.

Yup!

These are a good diaper if you don't mind having blue underwear. stand up leak guards and a good waistband, they hold a lot and are quiet and discreet. They really are a pretty blue color (mediums) and the pure white inside...

The only thing I think that is a problem, is how the legs fit. I believe these are a European product, and they have wierd sizing. Legs were to tight for me.I have 25" thighs from bike riding all my life.....soooo.

But as an overall product, they work great!!! and they are pretty too! ;)

qwack

Where did you see they are on sale. I can only find $79.99 for the case of 60. Not much of a sale to me.

Hello there good diapers plastic backed and have leak guards and there on sale still.Nothing on the box about diapers or briefs when it comes.I know for some there embarrised if there diapers say on the box.

http://diapersrus.4t.com/

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...