LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen to a Toddler (Private with Everlyn Caru Hyde)

Danny

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and winces a little "er, I think Amy is filling her nappy mom, want some help? and Eli is trying to bite her fingers" I say as I make funny faces at Amy

Looks at her and sighs as I take Amy

"hey sweetie. did you make a stinky in your pamper for big brother?" I say, trying not to gag as the smell is pretty bad. Although she's still in the process of filling her nappy when her mom passed her to me

I look at my mum and see her face and I look a little nervous  "Are you still mad at me mum?"

I let her finish and pats her back. I look at Amy "we better get you changed then honey, ooh that's a stinky one"

I lay Amy down on the changing table and start removing her clothing...

I open the nappy, and start gagging as I grab the supplies and lift her legs and carefully wipe her bottom while she's wriggling and it makes it harder as I can't get all the mess off when I need to

I wince as I gag and I look at Amy "Did you just do that?" I say as I wipe her hands with baby wipes "ugh stinky girl" I say as I put your hands down and I continue wiping as I put the nappy somewhere you can't reach it.

"come on honey, give me a chance to clean your stinky butt"

Looks at you "I never said it was mum, I have changed her before, she's never done that though, although I normally avoid the ones that are messy" I say as I finally get her cleaned up.

I get the fresh pamper ready "You ready for bed?"

I look at her as I try to calm Amy down and I tickle her feet "hey its okay, you can stay up with big brother for a little bit okay" then I see the look on my moms face

"How about I read you a story?"

I sigh and hands Amy to you, who is just sniffling a little now.

I head to my room, open the door, and is just stunned by what I see "what the- where's my computer? my TV? my clothes!?" I say as I notice my wardrobe is now no longer filled with my clothing

Then I notice the adult changing table filled with supplies "oh no, she can't be serious!"

I come back in and look at you, but noticing the girls are relaxed now, I just look a little stunned

"Mom, what have you done?" I say as I go back to my room, and look in my dresser, noticing all my underwear has gone.

"Well. You're always being a bit of a brat. Turning up late, not listening to me. So I figured it was time for a reminder of who's in charge. It was Becky's idea. Although she said to make you a baby girl, which you're lucky I'm not doing"

Becky was a best friend of mine and practically an auntie to you. 

Looks at you

"Mom, I said I will help out more and make sure I am on time. Come on, this is a joke right?"

"I know you're in charge, why are you doing this to me? I know I have been a bit of a brat but I promise i just get a bit stressed because of exams"

Looks at you and I keep quiet, as you never call me by my full name unless I am in big trouble.

I sit nervously on my bed and wait for you to make your next move

"So, until we've established that you live under my house and my rules, You'll be treated like the twins. However, you can put this on yourself" I say tossing you a nappy. Knowing full well you wont be able to. "After that, get your lazy ass to bed and set an alarm for 6, if you even slightly leak because you can't get it on right, I might have to treat you younger than the twins."

Looks at you "I can't put this on myself! Can you um, can you do it please"

I look at you as you give me a lecture "I promise I will be good and will listen to you" I say as I set my phone for 6am. "um, why 6am?" I ask you, knowing I don't get up until 7 and leave at 8