LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Buy?

Also recall that shipments usually have return addresses even if they lack other information, and a sender address that includes something like "XP Medical" might raise some eyebrows if family members saw them.

Store packages aren't always small and it depends on the size of your backpack. Go to the store and take a look yourself.

Yeah, I'm trying to work around that, either by asking not to include "Medical," or I'll have them shipped on a specific date. I order alot of things online, so if I can get them to exclude the "Medical" from the return address, it won't look suspicious.

I've pretty much given up on buying them in person for a few reasons. One, I don't have enough time to sneak out, two, I live in a small town and odds are I'll see some people that know me, and three, K-Mart is always crowded, I'll probably be recognized waiting in line.

Thanks for the advice again, though, Morv, you've been very helpful. ^_^

--Brandon

When I buy in stores, I do the following:

I wait until I'm going out of town to visit someone (doesn't have to be far out of town, just far enough that people won't recognize me... and it seems that every day that qualification means further and further. Then, I locate a Walgreens or other store close to my route, and purchase diapers there. Granted, I often travel 200+ miles to visit friends (sometimes up to 1000), but it does mean I'm out of town. Just my method.