LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've been struggling with self-acceptance and may be experiencing my first purge cycle?

22 hours ago, GeekyDiaperedPrincess said:

So sorry that went everywhere, I just don't know how to talk about this sort of stuff yet.

No need to apologize, since I'm sure anyone in your situation would probably do the same thing.

My own thought processes are very similar to yours. It took a lot of time to get to where I am psychologically, and it'll take even more time to progress further because while I have a supportive partner, she doesn't participate and therefore has very little frame of reference and she's the only person that knows. I've got fantastic friends, but this isn't really a topic of casual conversation because of how personal it is and it's unlikely they will have a frame of reference either.

On 9/26/2017 at 1:46 AM, GeekyDiaperedPrincess said:

1) And to be honest, I don't know. I don't feel like an adult baby although I did make some onesies and have an adult binky..some days I hate them and other days I love them. I'm not sure if I'm a true diaper lover, but I have had regular sexual thoughts regarding dips since I was pubescent, and just general thoughts about them since I was 8.

• 1 month later...