LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dissapearing Diapers

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for keeping you all waiting until 3:30 AM but we're kind of noctournal in my group, not all are as noctournal as me but we do like to stay up. i told you it would be atleast 11:00 but oh well we were having fun.

The wait was worth it though! i invited everyone to get their stuff out of my room while i was starting a movie in the front room, and there was one person that came out last. when they all left i went to investigate and yes there were 3 missing, 1 of each.

i went to get the tape to confirm who it was and i caught him! i have watched the tape over and over in amazement.

do you want to know who he is? :P:D i would hate to interrupt an episode of ab/dl idol :roflmao: i'm bursting at the seams to tell all of you.

thanks for the congratulations chibiusa, and sorry lordmole but i think i'll be respecting his privacy by not posting a video of him stealing diapers for all the world to see.

but i can describe the video without it compromising any trust or causing any grief to anyone.

the camers was mounted under a desk pointed partially at the handle of my quick access, but most of the screen was dedicated to a dvd for the reflective qualities it has.

the first thing the camera saw was his shirt in the reflection of the cd, then his pants and various glimpses of his face can be seen, then you see his hand grab the handle of it and pull it out.

while he was opening it it caught the sound of the zipper and caught a glimpse of the corner of it in front of his shirt.

while he was walking off, he lost his balance and almost broke my cd which is my favorite dropkick murphy's album, that got his shoe in the view of the camera for about 2 seconds.

while walking out it caught the sound of the diapers crinkling which i'm guessing was him shoving them down his pants, and the sound of change being dropped.

so what i got from the video(i'm so glad it has audio) is:

1. it's un-mistakibly him who is stealing them

2. the change on the floor is the payment for them

3. he has balance issues

4. he had a stupid smile on his face while he was doing it

5. the camera i got kicks ass.

now i have to think what i should do with the new information i have. i plan to tape over the tape pretty soon so he never has to deal with the drama of it getting out around town.

i say confront him in private.

"dude we need to talk, some things have been coming up missing from my room, and we need to talk about it"

interesting idea, skip the note and go streight to talking to him. i'll put some thought into that to see if i should.

anyone else have any ideas on how to confront him? until now i was going to go with the note because that was the only suggestion. but now i'm open to other ideas.

remember, he could very likely be a new ab or dl so i have to keep from doing anything to scare him off, i already know he wears diapers and because of that stupid grin he had on his face, i'm guessing it's for fun.

and on a side note the nappy fairy was defending the diapers tirelessly from the diaper gnomes, who only enlisted the help of the exploding elephants as a last ditch effort before they give up on their assault. so good news, the nappy fairy is on our side!

Do that, do what diapernh said to tell him... Then just say, you dont mind and he seems to be compensating you, but if he wants a pack for himself, just to ask you and you will get it for him..

I hate when people touch my things, especially things like underwear, and so on :-)

Do that, do what diapernh said to tell him... Then just say, you dont mind and he seems to be compensating you, but if he wants a pack for himself, just to ask you and you will get it for him..

I hate when people touch my things, especially things like underwear, and so on :-)

The trouble with your friend of two years is that he has broken your trust...any way you slice it. So the question is really whether you can trust him about other things....or not...

Anyway, you need to decide where you want the relationship to go next...and that is hard to help you without a little more information.

It could be as simple as you two going someplace together, and you saying "here, put this on" and not talking about it, or writing the note with his name on it and saying see me. Or you could simply grow cold towards your friend.

Dilll Pickle

The trouble with your friend of two years is that he has broken your trust...any way you slice it. So the question is really whether you can trust him about other things....or not...

Anyway, you need to decide where you want the relationship to go next...and that is hard to help you without a little more information.

It could be as simple as you two going someplace together, and you saying "here, put this on" and not talking about it, or writing the note with his name on it and saying see me. Or you could simply grow cold towards your friend.

Dilll Pickle

he hasn't broken my trust, not completely anyway. if it wasn't for the fact that what he's taking from me is pretty damn embarrassing i know he would ask me and give me a little extra out of the deal.

he's a trustworthy guy and has always been a good friend, i can't get mad at him for doing something i did as a kid.

unfortunately i do have more experience then i'd like to admit with people trying to be my friend just to take my things, and i know he isn't one of those people.

and as far as what is going to happen next, this doesn't change that much between us, i still want to hang out with him and his girlfriend because they're really cool people. the only difference is i'll be helping him out by supplying him with diapers.

This is the best post I've read on here in a while!

Restlessfox, I'm glad you caught him. Thats awesome.

I say you just confront him about it, but not in a hostile way. I would look at it as a new DL friend that you can hang out with. If you just got it out in the open, that would be the best. I think a note is a stupid idea because then you give up the opportunity of a two-way conversation with your friend, which I feel like is always necessary to fully understand each other.

I would also bet that this dude's girlfriend must know about the diapers, too. I mean, she must go home with the guy, right? How could she not notice that he's bringing diapers home every time they come over to your place. Maybe he's stealing them to put on her! At best you'll have two new DL friends. At worst you'll be a little embarrassed for a few minutes when you talk to him about it.

let us know what happens!

~ shady

When is his birthday, you could just get him a package for then.

If his birthday is coming up any time soon I think this might be a good idea. When you give them to him you can both laugh it off as a gag gift but it would let him know that you know in a way that wouldn't be too confrontational.

How to actually to actually start a conversation with him about it is a little difficult. A overly direct aproach could just scare him away. I would just start dropping hints and see what happens. If you had an opprtunity to talk to him by himself you start into it with something like "hey, did you see that episode of CSI where that had the adult baby guy?". Something innocent that people might talk about in casual conversation and see what happens.

About your friend breaking your trust, I wouldn't see it quite that way. I mean, he was paying for them ^_^ and besides I would gladly give up a few diapers to find out that one of my good friends was wearing them too. I would have to wonder how he found them in the first place, though.

Guest John_Q_Sample

How about just leaving your usual hiding spaces empty, except for a note-

"Bobby",

Had to move them under the bed- my mom was getting nosey. Don't worry, I'm not telling anyone.

- Restlessfox

You let him know that you know, with out the uncomfortable moment -so he can think out his fight or flight response- and your telling him that he can trust you... That way it will be easier for him to approach YOU when he is comfortable... think how freaked you have been that your mom might know lately... by confronting him, you put him in the same space. This way is more comfortable all around...

If I were you restless, I would try to make your friendship with this guy a little more intimate (not sexually obviously). Maybe try to plan some hang outs with just you guys going and doing guy things like, sports, concerts whatever. And eventualy just bring up the subject of fetishes, and maybe confess to him that you have an ab/dl fetish, it mite open a door for him to requite the confession.

Thats just I would do, you obviously know a lot more about this guy than I do, I wish you the best of luck and just remember to be careful, tread lightly, he is probably going to be very easy to scare off.

Thanks for all the great advice everyone, there's some ideas you came up with that i really have to comment on.

first the idea has been passed around that he has been stealing them for his girlfriend. if that's the case i need to buy some better ones and give them to him for free! if i made it possible for him to live the ab/dl dream of sharing this with her, then more power to him! he is a smooth talker and they are in true love so i wouldn't put it past him that he managed to talk her into a new form of play in the bedroom.

another thought is that he searched my room to find them. he's almost to the point of being a brother to me, hell he calls my mom "mom" more then i do. we've been hanging out nearly every day in my room, so understandibly he knows where everything is. when we lose something and are forced to mc.guyver something to replace it i ask him to look for parts while i'm busy tinkering away on my bed to build the thing. i'm not surprised at all that he got curious to what's in the barely hidden forest camoflage bag sitting on my floor.

a pack for his birthday seems like a good idea, but i don't know if i should do that before or after i take socalgav's advice of making him an even closer friend then admitting i have this interest. great idea by the way. but i'm not sure if he would take it as a joke, a mindfuck, or a serious gift.

sending him the tape would be way too confrontational, it would scare him off for sure. i plan to tape over it when i move the camera to my garage to double check if he's the one taking from my main too. when they dissapear from my main it's usually in a different quantity and i don't notice change showing up on my floor when it happens, so i figure i should be thorough and check it out.

I think you should talk to him about it and say that you know it's him but don't make much mention of the tape because he might feel like he was set up and get frustrated or something. Tell him why you have them and ask why he wants them; if you can be honest to him, chances are he'll be honest back ^_^

Also, make sure not to do anything in a Maury/Jerry Springer feel to it where you're totally confronting him and he feels trapped, that will scare him off sure. Just invite him over alone and casualy bring it up (as casually as you can when a friend is stealing your diapers :P )

So good luck to you in your adventure and glad to see this mystery come to a close...darn...anyone have another mystery?