LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dissapearing Diapers

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cr@p! This is the fastest I have ever seen a topic go to 7 pages long!!!

Restless Fox: You need some kind of award for that...

You may have a rare form of teleknesis in which rather than moving things physicaly, you shift them in dimensions. It manifests itself most commonly in those with a family history of schizophrenia, and is made worse by the <ahem> smoking, so this may explain a few things. If you want to reverse the process, you have to completely forget about searching for the item that you translocated, and sometimes it will appear in another random location. This is however, the most severe case of it that I have ever heard about. If you truly suspect this, you can message me privately and I will explain more.

BTW... I doubt that you have gnomes, so using an elephant would be possible, but get a can of Gnome-No-More just to be sure.

Also, if you are still worried about using elephants, you might look into a Percussive Penguin... They can be a little pricey, but the benefit possibilities of purchasing a percussive penguin far out weigh the potential price.

P.S. odd that you should mention it, but the bavarian illuminati are notorious penguin smugglers... Maybe they have a discount percussive model that you could acquire...

I guess area 51 will be able to explain the flying elephants, but I doubt it they want to. As for the other elephants they are among us right here and now, the trick is to learn how to recognize them, but once you get the hang of it, it's as easy as finding money on the street. The older models are relatively easy to find they can be recognized by the fuse, the newer ones with electronic ignition can be a little more difficult, but look for a blinking light, red means they are armed and you should get away soon, green means they are secured and ready to bring along for use other places.

You should practice extreme caution when using elephants. They give you a power to cause serious damage to pee ple, vehicles and buildings close to it, if not used correctly. Using it correctly it should only give the persons its used against a chok.

Ofcourse, if you wish to use elephants to blast a tunnel through The Alps, like Hanibal did, you should consider utilizing their full potential. In such case keeping a good distance to the blast area is the keyword.

:closedeyes: i still suggest u to close all ur windows at night,

if the thiefs are the flying exploding elephants then u have to do the same as if u have a hurricane in comming

that should keep ur safe,and before u go to bed look around in ure house, if the elephants allready are in, because then its a waiste of time to seal the windows :whistling:

btw do penguins splode too??

BTW... I doubt that you have gnomes, so using an elephant would be possible, but get a can of Gnome-No-More just to be sure.

"I come from a broken home and now thanks to you I come from a broken gnome!"

One free thumbs up to the person who can tell me what that quote is from without using a search engine!

:closedeyes: i still suggest u to close all ur windows at night,

if the thiefs are the flying exploding elephants then u have to do the same as if u have a hurricane in comming

that should keep ur safe,and before u go to bed look around in ure house, if the elephants allready are in, because then its a waiste of time to seal the windows :whistling:

btw do penguins splode too??

Maybe he could even consider buying a house with no windows in it. He already have a camera and he could mount that outside the house and sit inside and still watch what was going on in the real life.

Penguins ?? what penguins ?? there is no such thing or creature as a penguin.. except perhaps in area 51, they already have so many interesting things there so something called a penguin should not surprice anyone...

i have 6 of my closest friends coming over tonight and they all were previous suspects. if all goes well i think i'll have the answer to this mystery once and for all. but to tell you the truth i'm going to miss it, this situation has invoked alot of deep thought and intrigue in me, as well as a plethora of other emotions that havn't surfaced in a long time.

at this moment i have an odd mix between that feeling you get on christmas morning and the feeling i get when i'm out with my friends on a grand theft ornament spree. i'll tell you what grand theft ornament is in another post if anyone want's to know, but that's for when we all need a good laugh.

i decided to abandon my idea of only 2 diapers in my stash, so today i bought another pack of depends and have stocked my quick access with 1 of the old diapers, 1 depend overnight, and 2 depend super plus out of the new bag.

if the person is going to be caught, i might as well give him or her some variety, right?

i'm bursting with anticipation which will probably translate into an energetic evening, this has the makings of a great day!

i'm going to have to go out and buy something to commemorate this situation! i'm thinking of getting a diviner's sage plant to put in my room over where i keep my quick access. i don't know why but it just seems fitting to get something as sacred as that plant to mark this occasion.

i plan to tell you who it is, but unfortunately that won't be until atleast 11:00 pm so i guess i have to leave you all hanging until then.

now's the time to cast your vote, i have it narrowed down to 4 people who could have possibly done it and that list is:

1. my mom :argue:

2. my best friend of 9 years that comes over almost daily B)

3. a friend of about 2 years that comes over often with his girlfriend :beer:

4. the girlfriend of the above mentioned :angel_not:

these are the only people that have been over when they dissapear, i have my strong suspicions on who it is but i would like to see what you all come up with. the whole group is coming over in about an hour so i'm going to shower and get everything ready so i'll be back at about 11:00 pm and hopefully i'll have some answers for all of you. :thumbsup:

i plan to tell you who it is, but unfortunately that won't be until atleast 11:00 pm so i guess i have to leave you all hanging until then.

now's the time to cast your vote, i have it narrowed down to 4 people who could have possibly done it and that list is:

these are the only people that have been over when they dissapear, i have my strong suspicions on who it is but i would like to see what you all come up with. the whole group is coming over in about an hour so i'm going to shower and get everything ready so i'll be back at about 11:00 pm and hopefully i'll have some answers for all of you. :thumbsup:

Hmmmmmm I believe you just forgot the most likely there... The nappy fairy... Never forget the nappy fairy, or she might stop leaving money but still take nappies..

As far as my hopes go, I will be hoping that it is #4. That would be my vote. (And being that we are living in an unquestionable democracy, I hope that with the dependability of Amecian Idol and such, that we will get our ABDL Idol)

However, if I were to bet, I am willing to wager $20 on #2. Alas, I am the type to wager on the most likely to win, even if they are not my favorite team.

P.S. If #3 is not cool with #4 wearing, you have a great chance to replace that girlfriend that broke up with you... :whistling:

...Amecian Idol and such, that we will get our ABDL Idol)

Hmm... That gives me an idea... Anyone like the idea of an internet show called: "ABDL Idol"?

Juliabam - You will have to be one of the judges. I have my eye on Morv to sit in Simon's seat... Who would be the third judge?...

Hmm... That gives me an idea... Anyone like the idea of an internet show called: "ABDL Idol"?

Juliabam - You will have to be one of the judges. I have my eye on Morv to sit in Simon's seat... Who would be the third judge?...

Hmm... In that case I will vote for Diapered Pee ter, Gobo, Cur wee ous and Lisa on first place, exploding elephants on second and the nappy fairy on third place only just beating the not even remotely controlled diaperboy - had he been just a little easier to controll he might even have had a chance to beat the nappy fairy.

Restless Fox will get the special price for starting this thread and for accepting our use of it for our own amusement.

:ninja:

I am sure that Juliabam is taking the diapers and trying to point blame to anyone else. She even stole my itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow pokadot sleeping bikini.

Froggy

:roflmao:

Froggy and rruuuuuuuu should be on first place too, together with the others. And no froggy, I didn't take your bikini, but maybe you forgot to shave your bikini line, so it disapeared in the jungle of hair... Or if not that, I may say that we could have a new mystery on our hands... What happened to froggys bikini.

And by the way, just to avoid misunderstandings, I have not seen any elephants wearing it, so it must be somebody else.