LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dissapearing Diapers

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One other thing... I wouldn't assume that he's a AB/DL. He might have developed a bedwetting (or similar) problem, and steals diapers because he doesn't want to admit to anyone else that he has such a problem. If so, he might be assuming that you have a similar problem. Outing yourself as a fetishist to your best friend might not be the result that you want. :whistling:

I almost started the conversation yesterday but i wussed out because my mom was home.

the conversation naturally got into things our ex-girlfriends were into, he said a few specific things that were almost as esoteric as diapers and i was so tempted to top him and bring ageplay into the conversation but couldn't get the words out.

he ended up topping me with a gf that was really into balloons, i could've beaten him with some ageplay or something but my mom was doing laundry right outside my room and i didn't want her to hear what i did with my ex.

something about that conversation renewed my suspicions that he is reading these forums because it was pretty much the best opening possible and he came over alone.

if you are reading this, just hand me the change you've been leaving on the floor. that way we can both know but it will be your choice to talk about it further.

i don't think he's a bedwetter, because on the video when he sniffed them it wasn't a hannibal lecter style fetish sniff, but it still wasn't a tame smell your clothes when they come out of the drier sniff either.

i'll write the note tonight, it will say: I don't mind that you are taking these but you could've asked. if you want i'll buy you a pack so you can stop sneaking a few at a time, just put $20 in and i'll have a pack waiting in my other stash for you. thanks for keeping my secret and i'll keep yours, here's a site you might find interesting www.dailydiapers.com, check the forums.

that note might be a little too confrontational so i'll keep thinking on what to add or remove. any ideas are welcome, i'm putting a note in at 10:00 tonight, i'll put up the final note that i decide on before it goes in the stash.

i put the note in it yesterday and so far he hasn't taken any yet. i set up the camera in my closet to see what his reaction is.

shadylane it isn't a matter of courage, it's a matter of trust, i'm not completely sure if he will keep my secret. i have alot riding on this because this is my hometown, but if worst comes to worst i'll just put up with the jokes about diapers until i can go to college in another state.

restlessfox I really think he will keep you secret you will just have to see what he says when he finds the note you left him if he says he is gonna tell people you wear diapers then tell him you got a video of him griping out of your stash and you will show it to people. this would be a worst case scenario tho after he finds the note it properly will be awkward between the two of you for a wile good luck.

wow this is quite an amazing post, it sounds so much like me! im a bit older (i think) but i also smoke *cough* cigaretes and would realy like to have a friend who smokes AND wears nappies for pleasure in my local area... that would just be a dream come true!

i have just spent the whole day reading this and other posts as i am fairly new here and realy looking forward to meeting other people who are ab/dl, (no im not the guy altho i wish i was...sadly im in the uk)

if i was the guy... when i was younger and i had no nappies of my own and i took some from my baby cousin i would have been scared out of my mind if my aunt had confronted me over it but i am prety sure i would hsve had much happier teenage years, not having to hide my feelings as well as my nappies from my friends and families... i feel much better about myself now that my friends know and so do most of my family (even though they dont aproove) i havent lost any friends as a result but i can now just leave my nappies out in my room and not wory about other people seeing them. i recon you will both be happier if you speak to each other about nappies no matter how it turns out even if it turns out that he is not an ab/dl you will still be friends and on much more open terms... no secrets, stealing covert survelance etc...

if you realy are good friends just get it out in the open and the worst case scenario is that you feel a bit silly for a few hours, and dont wory about him keeping the secret from what i have read so far you have nothing to fear from that angle.

i favor a direct and honest aproach, just ask him when you 2 are alone if he likes nappies!

i hope you get a sucessfull resolution to this.

leafy

I almost started the conversation yesterday but i wussed out because my mom was home.

the conversation naturally got into things our ex-girlfriends were into, he said a few specific things that were almost as esoteric as diapers and i was so tempted to top him and bring ageplay into the conversation but couldn't get the words out.

he ended up topping me with a gf that was really into balloons, i could've beaten him with some ageplay or something but my mom was doing laundry right outside my room and i didn't want her to hear what i did with my ex.

something about that conversation renewed my suspicions that he is reading these forums because it was pretty much the best opening possible and he came over alone.

if you are reading this, just hand me the change you've been leaving on the floor. that way we can both know but it will be your choice to talk about it further.

i don't think he's a bedwetter, because on the video when he sniffed them it wasn't a hannibal lecter style fetish sniff, but it still wasn't a tame smell your clothes when they come out of the drier sniff either.

i'll write the note tonight, it will say: I don't mind that you are taking these but you could've asked. if you want i'll buy you a pack so you can stop sneaking a few at a time, just put $20 in and i'll have a pack waiting in my other stash for you. thanks for keeping my secret and i'll keep yours, here's a site you might find interesting www.dailydiapers.com, check the forums.

that note might be a little too confrontational so i'll keep thinking on what to add or remove. any ideas are welcome, i'm putting a note in at 10:00 tonight, i'll put up the final note that i decide on before it goes in the stash.

Hey, you guys probably don't know me, but I registered a while ago, then I hit that binge-purge cycle we all have probably fallen into one point or another, then became a lurker and blah blah blah. I just need to share my input on this. The note is good, but I believe the forums are bit much for him; (I'm not slamming us, keep reading) likely, if he's stealing them, he probably is in a stage of needing self-acceptance. I say you should just leave BitterGray's website address, understanding.infantilism.org , instead, let him realize the fact that there are others, and then introduce him to the community here in person. I think that'd be best.

EDIT: Ah, I didn't see you already wrote the note. Woops :whistling:

He came over today with his girlfriend and guess what i found in the stash? it's not the note, that was gone! all 3 diapers were still there but i lifted up the bottom one and found $12! :D

i'm pretty sure that's all the money he had with him and he wants me to get him a pack! i can't believe it actually worked out!

he was understandibly acting different towards the end of the night but so far it has gone better then i expected, i forgot to get the camera going but oh well.

my head is going a mile a minute, for better or worse he knows my secret and there's no changing it, the question is how many people wil hear it?

i'm going to head over to the store in the morning to go buy the diapers, but i'm going to surprise him and buy 2 packs with my own money and leave the $12 and a note saying they're both his. he never showed a preferance of which kind he likes so i figure i'll buy 2 different kinds.

since i left the address of this site on the note he's probably home right now reading the forums, if this is the case i should probably say a few things. :thumbsup:

I'm so relieved that you took this so well, you should read this thread from the beginning to get a better grasp of where i'm coming from.

i never once mentioned your name or anything about you so you don't have to worry about anything like that.

If you want the tapes that i made trying to figure out who it was i'll gladly dig them up and hand them over (yes that's where the box went). i made the first tape to find out who was taking them, and the second tape was to see if there was a second person taking them from my main stash. (by the way sorry for telling everyone you sniffed the diaper)

you know me pretty well so you know that it's in my nature to figure everything out for myself, the bigger the challenge the more i need to find my own answer. this set me into the same mindset i was in when i found that website asking life's biggest questions and i'm sure you stll remember that. (by the way you still owe me $5 for coming up with a meaning of life that you couldn't disprove ^_^ ) i guess i'm just way too curous for my own good sometimes.

I understand this topic is very personal so i understand if you want this to be an unspoken thing between us, but if you want to talk about it i'm more then happy to fill in all the blanks for you.

In the future i plan to be more open about this interest of mine, but that won't be for atleast a few years, i'm just not ready for that yet. i'm taking a huge leap of faith that you won't tell anyone, so that goes to show how much i trust you.

you know i've got your back and i'm willing to help you with anything, this is no different then anything else. it's your choice and i'm willing to support you in anything you do, so i'll buy them for you and keep your secret safe so you don't have to deal with the embarrassment of buying them yourself.

if you want i can also help you understand why you want to wear diapers because i know that can be a little confusing at first, there's a few good websites that help you understand it like this one or you could just talk to me about it and i'll do my best to explain it.

thanks again for taking it so well and welcome to this site.

:) yay a happy resolution and another member of the community... i like happy endings! or hopefuly in this case a happy beginning! if you are indeed reading this forum hi and welcome to dd :D and thanks for posting this for us restlessfox it has been a most interesting detective tale!

leafy

Wow, very cool ending. this has been the best thread ever. after reading your posts I have to say that I am impressed with your honesty, imagination and elequence. You certainly have your head and your life together a lot more than other people your age (and some a lot older for that matter)...including myself at 18.

I look forward to reading your future posts and wish you all the best.

Keep em wet my fuzzy friend!

Absolutely fantastic chain of events. I was hooked, almost like I was watching a reality show.

Well, TRUE reality shows have actually been around since television itself, actually even before that, in the form of radio broadcasts.......

What am I talking about? - It's something called "the news"! - anything else realistically can not be 100% real in the true sense, because everyone involved KNOWS it is being aired, therefore, not quite the same reaction as if they did not know, or expect it.

:unsure: maybye its cause he paid the $ 12 and dont have money left to call u

i doubt it, money isn't really an issue between us, we have a give freely recieve freely thing going on. anyway i'm giving the $12 back and giving him more then he expected.

when i was at the store the clerk was trying her hardest to not laugh, there i was carrying the 2 packs for him, and my usual 2 packs and a sobe. i forgot to get a cart so i ended up walking to the counter holding them all peeking over the top one. i only wish i could've thought of something to say to make that suppressed laugh of hers billow out.