LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

BabyGirl T

Hi everyone, I am Baby Talin. I am 22 and my age regression is 2. I have been doing age regression and diaper wearing for 4 years when I met my partner and Mommy who now I live with. My Mommy is 33 years old and works as an Accounts Manager at a Hospital. I recently graduated from college with a degree in Art but have not been able to get a job which is what my Mommy really wants. I told My Mommy I really wanted to do something so we agreed on a Part Time Minimum Wage job that is not very challenging. So I got a 20 hour job as a Cashier at Mcdonalds. While at home in the evening and on the weekends

Hi and welcome BabyGirl T. Glad to have you here with us. Enjoyed reading your intro. Sounds like you and your mommy get along well. I hope you find what your looking for, and prosper. Seems like your having good fun in the meantime. I know how scary it can be getting use to wearing your diapers out, but I think mommy should have you do it more often. Lol, that's easy for me to say. Look forward to hearing more from you, and don't forget to have fun and enjoy!

10 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome BabyGirl T. Glad to have you here with us. Enjoyed reading your intro. Sounds like you and your mommy get along well. I hope you find what your looking for, and prosper. Seems like your having good fun in the meantime. I know how scary it can be getting use to wearing your diapers out, but I think mommy should have you do it more often. Lol, that's easy for me to say. Look forward to hearing more from you, and don't forget to have fun and enjoy!