LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College RP

fairy123

well it seems lik it might be stress from college so for now i think you should wear diapers to bed. maybe pull ups to start with.and well go from there. and some good news is im off work fr a few months. thats why i came home early today. so maybe me being here to will help. and plus now i can keep an eye on you and make sure you dont try to get away with any more wet beds and soaked clothes.

mhm we can cuddle and yeah i did i was gonna leave it for tonight but it might be a good idea for you to try them on and we can sleep in beed and see if they work. also yeah just some mcdonald breakfast borritos lets eat and then go get you ready hm?

Well first you need to take your *sees they are wet* hmm "soiled" pants and panties off then lay down for me . And my my looks like you may need diapers full time. If you can't make it to the bathroom in time you may need to be potty trained again *I say jokingly*

well if you keep not making it to the big potty *i jokingly say* as you lay down i kiss your belly and lift up your legs and clean you up and slide the pamper under you and lay your legs back down. i then spread them and powder you and pull the pampers round you and tape the sides and finish* aww there we go and you look so cute i say giggling*