LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little are accepted and loved (private with lillybaby)

graceissocute667

Ashley was 36 years old and happily married to her wife. She was 6'0. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She loved her son more than anything but she really wanted another baby. Her son was actually an adult who turned into her little boy but she always wanted a little girl. She was happy when her wife and son both were okay with getting a little girl.

Mya was 35 years old. She has the best life in the world she has a almost perfect family. She wanted more from there family. Like a little girl. So they decided mya would find one at her college clas. She knew the perfect person grace. So when mya went to work today she would come home with a new baby.

zack was 4ft and blue eyes and blonde hair. He was in college but mys decided he couldn't handle it so now he's a baby. Zack woke up earlier that morning than usually. He was upset because his mommies decided to get a new baby today. He wanted to be the only baby. Plus he messed his diaper which was uncomfortable. So zack started to cry. " waaaaaa mommy " he cried.

Grace was headed to class. She hated college. She was so stressed out. She was dressed in a plain pink little girls dress because that's all she fits in. She was wearing heals to make het taller. She hated wearing heals but she hated being so short. She signed as she carried her books and walked to class. She got a seat and looked really sad sitting there.

Grace saw teacher come in. She asked her why she was sad. She said, "I'm super stressed out. I'm struggling in school and I can't find a job that will hire me more than part time because of my height. I'm struggling to buy anything for myself because of it." She started to cry it all finally hitting her.

Mya thought for a minute. " yes you can. You can be 1 years old if want to. Now all we need is you two drop out. And since you are you can stay in my class for the day. I'm leaving early then we can figure out the paper work. " mya explained my she unlocked the door for the other students to come in.

Grace thought about it and said, "I want to be 1. Can I just play a game on my phone during class and just pretend to be a little girl playing on her mommies phone? Or do yoy have something i can ccolor?" She hoped she would yes to either one. She smiled big and was happy her adult life was over in a few hours.

" of course honey. We will go after this class okay. You can go back and play on the tablet. " mya said said. She the. Looked around to see how the class was doing.

zack watched some paw patrol but ended up taking his morning nap. He snored